The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon's Judgement

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Damias, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Damias

Damias Database Moderator

Posted by Damias on Sep 19, 2020
    MilissaSexclub likes this.
  2. Ebonyslayer

Ebonyslayer Well-Known Member

Any positivity I had for TSDS anime ended up dying the longer the manga ran. And I wasn't happy with the endgame to TSDS manga, so I'm probably going to hard pass the rest of the anime at this point.

mdchan and (deleted member) like this.
  3. apoc9

apoc9 Active Member

Posted by apoc9 on Sep 19, 2020
    I'm going to watch till the end, but I have to say each subsequent season was worse and worse. After the third season I can't say I'm looking forward for the next season.

mdchan and (deleted member) like this.
  4. RascaI

RascaI Well-Known Member

Posted by RascaI on Dec 20, 2020
    hahahaha the cycle of deen fuckery continues

5. DeepScare

DeepScare New Member

6. RaveyTrilless

RaveyTrilless New Member

Studio Deen best not fuck this up again

7. RaveyTrilless

RaveyTrilless New Member

im happy w/ the end of episode 1

8. GustafTheWise

GustafTheWise New Member

Studio Deen have fucked this show up again. The pacing is horrible and scenes that should be great just feel like an average scene. The first couple seasons were amazing, but when Deen got this show, I haven't been able to enjoy it once.

SONNYxq likes this.
  9. bclements

bclements New Member

Literally each season's animation gets worse, lazy, uninspired fight scenes, and a big mess of fast, nothing is really happenening, and painfully hard to watch scenes. RIP Season 1 had so much potential.

mdchan and SONNYxq like this.
  10. BeastBoyShivam

BeastBoyShivam New Member

Can anyone help me from where to watch this episode online

uhhhyeah likes this.
  11. Prevasist

Prevasist New Member

I see that alot of people are complaining about the animation this season and saying its worse than last. there was a reason the animation was so poor last season and thats because it was completely rushed, DEEN already had a busy plate, leading it to outsource much of the work to studio, Marvy Jack.

Studio deen is able to focus on this season much more than the last, and i would say it shows. this seasons animation is much more crisp and overall better than the last. although i have only watched 2 episodes and there is yet to be any big fight scenes, i still think this season is much better animated than the last.

12. Sarcataclysmal

Sarcataclysmal Database Moderator

maybe, but Marvy Jack is still being heavily outsourced to

13. tyrellanime94

tyrellanime94 New Member

Gogoanime.sh