The Promised Neverland

Episode 1:

Obviously well made and professional on "filmmaking" level, but damn, the writing is clunky as hell and very obviously for 11 year olds - so while it's engaging enough to give it at least those 3 episodes, things are so far not looking up in the long run.
What, eleven-year-olds? No, I don't think an average evelen-year-old could handle watching a show like that.

Why don't they try and kill mama? There over twenty of them, and while they are young, you could easily overwhelm her. You might lose a few, but you wouldnt have to worry about her finding you again.

This helped fill the Attack on Titan shaped hole in my heart while I wait for next month's chapter and next week's episode, highly recommend it to anyone looking for a show with a similar vibe to AOT

this anime is amazing and well thought but BOI IS IT CRAZY. i cant belive that on episode 8 emmas like went SNAP! overall this anime is defiently for an audience who like gore, adeventure and horror (even if its not that scary)

Can I just say how much I love smart kids??? We need more of you guys, for reals man.

I didn't expect to like this as much as I did. Great storytelling, suspense, and depth of all the characters, not just the MCs. I looked forward to hearing the new escape plans and feeling as confused and hopeless with everyone else.

Even the mom had a moment of humanization in the last ep, which I wasn't expecting. She gave a mini-reasoning for why she was doing things, but her past reveal and change of heart really convinced me. Also she just looks friendlier with her hair down, lol.

I still refuse to believe that Norman is dead. If he's intelligent enough to orchestrate the entire escape plan while not actually being at the farm, he can survive being harvested. Use that big brain energy, boy.

AND THAT REVEAL BY RAY THAT MOM IS ACTUALLY HIS MOM just makes me want to give Ray even more hugs forever. I can't even imagine what the past 12 years must have been like, to be burdened with that many secrets and worries, and know that you'd sacrifice yourself for your friends. Norman might be the friendly genius, but my boy Ray is really the jerk-with-the-heart-of-gold here. He even studied just so that he could survive and help longer; if that's not #poweroffriendship, I'll cut off my own ear.

Looking forward to season 2!!!!!!

I watched this without knowing anything about it. All I can say is, once it was time for Conny to go I immediately knew something was up.
Same but I didn't notice any of the signs first watch till it was revealed what happened.
Now when I rewatch, it's like 'why did I not notice these signs before? They were so obvious'
Even though I know what happens, I still feel the suspense and get me crying at few episodes.

J'adore tros cet anime c'est trés interessent a savoir :) mon persso que j'adore est Ray intelligent; beaux; mm si il était de coté de sa mer dans la 1 season avant de sortir de la ferme; je trouve que sa personnalité ressamble à la personnalité de Levi d'Attaqu on titan; shingeki no kyojin pas vrai?

Back