The Promised Neverland

I avoid this thread, because the only thing that keeps me more on the edge of my seat than the show itself is the fear of being spoiled here.

Also, my take on the latest discussion here:

A4l4FYd.jpg

Ep. 9-10:
I skip the OP every time btw. But other than that the soundtrack is so great.
You...what...I’ll pretend I didn’t read that.

Ep11.
I was so disappointed with depressed Emma squandering those remaining weeks last episode, only to learn in this episode that it was all an act.

Also, I take back my assumptions of Isabella actually caring about the kids. “The brains at least...” - her one and only concern is the preservation of her own status.

...Phil? What are you doing there?!!

Tootalls ignore him, he is just guilt-tripping you for his enjoyment. He is just a wannabe writer who flaunts his skills and believes he is always right. The typical keyboard manipulator and worst kind of human garbage loser you can find.

This is post completely unacceptable. Insulting other users is against the forum code of conduct. In the future posts like this will be removed.

Ep. 11:
This show is so much better binged than watched weekly. It takes me some time to get in the right mood watching it, and it doesn't help that it ends so soon.
I'll be honest. I don't really like Emma. I generally don't like characters and people who run on emotions instead of their brain.
"At least get his brain" Whoa. Whooooooooa.
So, I'm guessing the bzzz box isn't working anymore?
I find it hilarious how the main trio always tries to top each other in being overly dramatic. :D That's so like a bunch of edgy 12 year olds.
They left a few kids behind for now to make mom think they're not escaping, but they will join the others later, right? Emma wouldn't leave anyone behind.

Ep. 11:
This show is so much better binged than watched weekly. It takes me some time to get in the right mood watching it, and it doesn't help that it ends so soon.
I'll be honest. I don't really like Emma. I generally don't like characters and people who run on emotions instead of their brain.
"At least get his brain" Whoa. Whooooooooa.
So, I'm guessing the bzzz box isn't working anymore?
I find it hilarious how the main trio always tries to top each other in being overly dramatic. :D That's so like a bunch of edgy 12 year olds.
They left a few kids behind for now to make mom think they're not escaping, but they will join the others later, right? Emma wouldn't leave anyone behind.
Yea, But stupid chars. are still fun. And what the F with phil at the end?

Episode 11:

Uverworld hater I may be, but damn, I'd be lying if I said that NANANANANANA part wasn't catchy as hell.

ANYWAY, HERE'S WHAT I THINK ABOUT PHIL, LET'S GET THIS OVER AND DONE WITH, OKAY:

Either,

1. He knew about the plan and chose to stay behind to... I dunno? Act as bait? Distract Mom? Or maybe he stayed 'cos he didn't believe in none of that shit.
2. He didn't know about the plan, was left behind by Emma and Co., and will grow up with some John Wick-levels of revenge feelings, therefore siding with the House and resenting Emma and Co. for all eternity.

It's that second bit I can't buy, at least not yet, because weren't Phil and Emma really close? Why was he left behind? Emma's not so cold-hearted to leave a little kid like that behind, right? I dunno. Nothing makes sense yet. I still like Phil though, I can't lie.

Well, anyway.

2SCaU.jpg

Emma back at it again with her habit of going all Naruto in everyone's faces just so she gets her way. I like this kid, I really do.

I'm a weird one, because I actually thought this episode went by a little too quickly for me. By the time it ended, I was still really confused about the things that happened, because what, the other kids were in on it this whole time?! and oh my god, they finally opened the fucking box and holy shit, why'd they have to leave Phil?! If they condensed a bunch of chapters to make sure everything fit in this episode, then it was a little more obvious than usual. But I got faith they turned up the volume here so they can go ahead with a bomb-ass episode finale next week.

Ray is one self-destructive fucker. He's a good boy, but he can get very Sasuke at times, and boy, isn't that sad for a child of eleven years? What I'd give for friends like these three, though. Everyone should be like this the minute a guy in the friend group says he wants to die: write letters to each other and try to stop the other guy from setting himself on fire.

I love it when a good plan comes together, especially if that plan was left behind by a dearly-departed friend. Wait, forget that, I still think Norman's alive out there, I don't care if that was his ghost that showed up at the end to give Emma that last push. And holy shit, they actually cut off their ears, the absolute madchildren!

A last note: does anyone else think Isabella's the girl featured so prominently in the new ED?

I avoid this thread, because the only thing that keeps me more on the edge of my seat than the show itself is the fear of being spoiled here.

Also, my take on the latest discussion here:

A4l4FYd.jpg

Ah, I feel this. Sometimes, I get the itch to jump in one of the forum fights, but then I think, "well, wouldn't that be a waste" before wasting my time on more fruitful ventures instead. Ventures like watching anime. Watching anime is nice.

Ray is one self-destructive fucker. He's a good boy, but he can get very Sasuke at times, and boy, isn't that sad for a child of eleven years? What I'd give for friends like these three, though. Everyone should be like this the minute a guy in the friend group says he wants to die: write letters to each other and try to stop the other guy from setting himself on fire.

He's 12. It's his birthday. Happy birthday to Ray.

I'd write you a letter to stop you from killing yourself, if that means anything to you.

Ah, I feel this. Sometimes, I get the itch to jump in one of the forum fights, but then I think, "well, wouldn't that be a waste" before wasting my time on more fruitful ventures instead. Ventures like watching anime. Watching anime is nice.

giphy.gif

Back