The Owl House.

Don't strain your back moving that goalpost.
Dude, I literally proved you wrong before with actual Disney series renewed because of petitions, among others, and my stance has never at any point been "petitions always work". And the fact that season 3 is already storyboarded and too far in development to changemakes your smarmy attempt at a point even less relevant to mine since it doesn't even have anything to do with "disney's willingness" in that context.
You're being peak insufferable cringe right now.
Also, Dana was only talking about a full-size season 3 being too late. You didn't even understand what she said.
RDT-20210713-0039431053553879001630462.jpg

It's already been years since I schooled you on the topic last time, where I remember you just scurried away with a half-hearted goalpost move of "those don't count because mumblemumble", and beyond this I'm uninterested in your attempts to pick a fight about it again when it just means you'll drag that whole goalpost out of the field with you anyways.
I considered this borish matter settled.

S2 06:

What a jam packed episode with a lot of tasty reveals. Belos is seriously creepy as fuck with his monstrous form and that bleeding through his mask, sheesh. I do like Hunter, he had a good dynamic going on with Luz and I'm pretty interested to see how his character arc goes. Let's assume the Belos was the other human theory is true and there’s some direct relation to Hunter so I'm going to take a wild guess Hunter is actually partly human since he can't use magic without the staff. Perhaps descendants, maybe? I was kind of surprised the red birdie palisman went to him instead of Luz. I fear for that birdie's life though, considering ya know, Belos likes devouring palismans. Seems like they're already setting up a tragedy in motion here which it's gonna suck hard if Belos kills that bird to break Hunter.

On a side note, Bump's got some fabulous hair by the way. I'd simp for him. Best reveal hands down lol

Last edited:
Palismen Hunting
Of course his name is Hunter. Typical annoying white guy name. And I grew up knowing like 7 annoying white guys named Hunter, so I would know.

...Was quite frankly shocked when little One Eyed Cardinal went to him though. Didn't expect that.

S2 06:

On a side note, Bump's got some fabulous hair by the way. I'd simp for him. Best reveal hands down lol
Yeah, it remined me of a certain other cartoon character.
5346091309_a1095626a7_b.jpg

S2E06
So there's a lot to appreciate about this episode, but... can I just say how much I appreciate the lack of a B-plot, even though the episode clearly could have made one with Eda and King?
B-plots can be very useful, especially when they intersect to complete a larger narrative, but the way they often feel like a mandated standard in serialized western animation is honestly very chafing, and in more episodic series that also means that both plots often feel like they didn't get to reach their full potential as they would if either one just go the full episode.

S2 - 07:

This episode toyed with my heart so badly and got so emotional with Eda and Raine, and Eda's personal feelings of attachment as a mother figure not wanting to lose Luz or King. Raine was the most lovable dork ever, NON-BINARY CHARACTER REPRESENT, WHOOP WHOOP. They may have gotten captured which sucked ass, but I'm glad they didn't get killed off so there's at least a chance of saving them. I couldn't help but just be in complete stunned awe as well about the scene where Eda and Raine were playing music together and mixing magic. Probably my favourite bit and the music was beautiful.

Also, whoa what the fuck, was that King's dad near the end? Is he actually ALIVE? I did not expect that at all but I guess we'll see later if that's really him or not.

Last edited:
Finally caught up on S2 and I'm pretty happy with how things are going
though I probably would have given Raine Whispers one more episode of development before the fight against the coven leaders, felt a bit rushed. Dunno if that's really up to Dana with the show getting cut short though.

Lumity had some great scenes this season already and I also really enjoyed Lilith's short stay in the Owl House. Seeing Momma Clawthorne was pretty cool too.

Back