The Misfit of Demon King Academy

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Zed, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Zed

Zed Database Moderator

Posted by Zed on Oct 6, 2019
  2. Grizz

Grizz Database Moderator

3. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Oct 6, 2019
    It has hot chicks with horns. I don't even need to read the tags or synopsis or whatever fancy words for me to be sold.

Effanix and RogueLynx like this.
  4. Grizz

Grizz Database Moderator

Posted by Grizz on Oct 6, 2019
    Even if i wasn't already expecting this anime, the girls without noses would have sold it for me.

Thrawn likes this.
  5. Kibo

Kibo New Member

Posted by Kibo on May 1, 2020
    A demon guy with black hair and red eyes.. Yes please

6. Ebonyslayer

Ebonyslayer Well-Known Member

I don't know guys, Director Oonuma doesn't seem to have a good track record, though he has done more than just light novel adaptions.

7. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on May 2, 2020
    The fuk ya doin bringin ya logic and thinkin man shite in here bruv. This guy made Baka to Test, ludicrously dumb shit but hilarious dumb shit. And like BOFURI Defense Girl, The Ones Within, Death March, Little Sistercon- Oh.

Oh no

8. hinatahonoka

hinatahonoka Member

I'm really looking forward to this one! The manga is so good!! I have faith they will do a great anime out of this manga

SONNYxq, Polarfuchs and CounterCrysis like this.
  9. hinatahonoka

hinatahonoka Member

I laughed hard with this! HAHAHAHA

MitsukiBIGWAVE and Thrawn like this.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Posted by Guest on Jul 4, 2020
    Holy fuck, this garbage is comically bad.

Aerythrin and HidingScope like this.
  11. Teophan

Teophan Well-Known Member

EP1

The new season of Irregular at Magic High looks dope.

MitsukiBIGWAVE, C23rs and Yagizhan like this.
  12. Coalescence

Coalescence Well-Known Member

I only had about a 3% chance of actually watching this show, but now it's a hard 0% after hearing this. That show is the single worst anime ever created, and i actually think worse of anyone who enjoys it.

13. Teophan

I'd actually recommend watching it regardless if it's 3% or 0%. It's like an off-brand Irregular meets Shield hero meets that one anime where the mom gets sent to a gaming world with her son.

It's a clash of genres that kinda works. It's interesting because the first episode is so violent and straight in your face that you are shocked at the playfulness of the parents. Then it adds other things that makes you wonder how the hell it's going to pull it off. It has me interested just to see how they do it.

Try ep 1.

AuntieEm and Polarfuchs like this.
  14. HuMan

HuMan New Member

Posted by HuMan on Jul 6, 2020
    I love shows like this where you can just watch MC pound people into the dirt without even breathing

Some kind of stress relief

Jswi90 and AuntieEm like this.
  15. Polarfuchs

Polarfuchs New Member

I really like the first episode. Funny and wow. After How not to summon a demon lord, (was really bad for me) maybe a good "demon lord" / devil anime. :)

16. Merkury

Merkury New Member

Yay another trash isekai that im going to have waaay too much fun watching :D

17. Aerythrin

Aerythrin Active Member

Found the first episode both rather boring and quite cringey. Should have known from the cover art. Think I’m too old/cynical to enjoy ‘dude does stuff in x world and collects cute girls as waifus’ anime.

18. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Jul 8, 2020
    My favorite thing: Step-sibling po- oh, just regular brother/sister clearly porking each other? I can lower my standards.

I also haven't seen Irregular Incestual Twins at Magic Incest High.

RogueLynx likes this.
  19. Teophan

But are not related by blood so it's okay.....

It's the half bloods that make it spicy. I mean wrong. Yeah this. Wrong ......oh so wrong..........ummm.....

20. Teophan

And they aren't even related. What a rip off.