The [email protected]: Side M

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by chii, Aug 31, 2017.

1. chii

chii Well-Known Member

Posted by chii on Aug 31, 2017
  2. audinobutt

audinobutt New Member

I wonder if you have to had watched the first [email protected] season in order to watch this one?

3. Kari5

Kari5 Database Moderator

Posted by Kari5 on Oct 3, 2017
    Having read some of the manga: No you don't.
    It takes place in the same universe as the other [email protected] shows/manga, but it's about a new group of idols. There will no doubt be cameos of some of the past characters, but you don't need to know who they are to understand this season.

4. Tokyo12

Tokyo12 Member

Ep. 2

Am I the only one who thought that the two new guys looked like Haruka and Makoto from Free! They need to stop recycling character images, and have more originality. I just can't get over that the lawyer dude agreed to be an Idol in his 30s, just so he can make people smile. Not to put a damper on the show, because we all know in anime the creators can do whatever they want, but in reality isn't there an age limit for idols? Yes, this is fiction, but at least keep some realism to it, otherwise it comes off as a joke. I will say I am curious of the new members at the end, especially the band group.

5. Kari5

Kari5 Database Moderator

Posted by Kari5 on Feb 3, 2018
    Just finished this and I think, overall, I enjoyed it more than the original [email protected]!