The House Spirit Tatami-chan

First episode was a bit dull. Might be just to get some exposition and lay the ground work for the rest of the anime. The "legend" or story about the house spirit is interesting, and that might be enough to keep me for a couple of episodes to see how this anime want to tell the story and make it their own.

Oh nice, four minutes of characters standing around yelling at each other. It's going for the frenetic feel of Teekyu, but not getting there because the random associations just aren't there.

So disappointing and jarring quite frankly, when the High Score Girl author is known for his heartfelt stories. Random loud comedy like this is certainly not their strong suite.

Episode 2:

This is definitely not something you should be threatening a spirit that looks like a small child with
5BVvnUI.png

Also, I didn't realize the priest was voiced by Sugita last week. Please produce some more Gintama to give this man better work.

Episode 2:

This is definitely not something you should be threatening a spirit that looks like a small child with
5BVvnUI.png

Also, I didn't realize the priest was voiced by Sugita last week. Please produce some more Gintama to give this man better work.

It just occurred to me to be honest, Sugita hasn't had a real stand out role in quite awhile. That's depressing.

Back