The Gamer

Also, i don't think we needed he three page explanation

Agree, the whole explanation stuff felt out place aswell, but at least there is progress in the story

Looks like the witch and hunter wont be enemies with Jee-Han, perhaps even become regulars/ (tsundere) friends.
And maybe she will help Jee-Han train aswell?

Yeah, pretty sure he just killed at least 5 people. They pretty much disintegrated. I'm sure he'll notice eventually....maybe.

MOD EDIT: Just adding spoiler tags. Please remember to tag anything specific in manga/anime threads so people who aren't up to date don't get spoiled. Thank you :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a comedy so
I was not even suspecting they could be dead, they always are kept alive due to one reason or another. Proven in the latest chapter. Im pretty sure this manwha wont have deads, unless the atmosphere changes drasticly, but I dont see that happening just yet, its still mainly comedy.

But looks like Im right and he will team up with the witch. Im still saying they will be (''tsundere'') friends, she might even become his mentor. So far I havent encountered comedic evil characters, once an oponent becomes comedic they will become friends with the main char.

But if two little guys give him 3 levels, then what will that big guy give him? ;p
He will share the exp with the witch and her companion but still should give him quite a boost.

Well guess she wont be a tsundere but his fangirl ;p
I dont think they will become romantic with each others, think that role will be left for Shi-Yun altough we havent seen her lately.

But I wonder we he didnt get any exp from that golem. Because they are not offically in a group so it is a first hit is lock 'game' or a kill = exp 'game'.

And what will be next? We had a little subplot now but there is no real red line plot visible yet. He will get some training, possibly some of the witch but what next...curious curious :)

A little break

Just in case of people who are still waiting for 66 to be released, The Gamer is on hiatus/break due to joyous occasion. Will be back on 19th Dec.

From the Facebook page, he is getting married

That's a legit reason for a break.

And MC is OP. If he buffed up wisdom a bit, he would be god.
But more importantly, Gnome is absolutely adorable.

A few extra pages :)

I was wondering t he same thing about the skills and his level, do they have a cap? At least the writer has tought about it.
And he got some nice new skills, auto fire, extra regen and he can FLY!! :O

Now when will his abyss teacher come, I wonder how strong he will get when that happens? :p

Who else thinks aswell that the grand magician is Jee-Han his mother, or less likely his father?

Cp 69+70

Wow
He got in a bad mood suddenly ;p
And finally more of Shi-Yun, I want Jee-Han+Shi-Yun magic ;p :love::drool:

Back