The Eminence in Shadow

This chunni isekai overpowered main character shit is as funny as it is pure stupid, Everyone should read this.

On another note it must be doing well since Yen Press already licensed its Light Novel and will probably grab its manga when the first volume releases.

Ch - 2
His father’s forehead... is as bright as his future...

Ch - 3
Not stand out? How does someone as big and muscular as him not stand out?

Ch - 5
I did think that the timing of the Instructor’s appearance was too convenient at first.

Ch - 6
With that amount of blood loss at the end, I would assume that it would leave behind a scar. (The end, I mean)

Ch: 7
As usual, MC practically does nothing as the number of his subordinates increase while they go on to achieve things while he continues to bullshit his way through life and gets results. The hash-slinging slasher was not his crazy ex but a group of hooded men with the same appearance.

anyone knows any similar mangas to this one? in the type of the main character is an overpowered assassin but hides it

anyone knows any similar mangas to this one? in the type of the main character is an overpowered assassin but hides it

btw, anyone knows any manga that the main character is thought to be super weak but in reality he/she is overpowered? Kinda like this one
This thread is not for asking for similar recommendations, if for discussing the specific manga. Please make a thread in the proper location if you want recs. https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/forums/manga-recommendations.153/

So who else has read the latest manga volume?
That sneaky takedown, that was pretty nice. Lives up to his fantasy of strong guy pretending to be weak.

I have finished reading the third chapter of LN vol. 4. I'm quite ahead of the manga. Thanks to the anime manga releases accelerated. With the volume 9 of manga the story adapts the second half/arc of the LN vol. 3. Volume 10 is going likely to conclude the third LN volume adaptation. Manga is still solid adaptation something I can't quite feel with the anime.

thx, i also read ch 25, there were a lot of differences between the last anime episode and that chapter.
thinking i should prolly read 1-24 as well

Back