The Dungeon of the Black Company

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by betholas, Jun 19, 2021.

1. betholas

betholas Forum Moderator

2. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Jun 20, 2021
    Capitalism? Living in a society? Isekai?

[​IMG]

Windyxii likes this.
  3. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

So he's basically been dumped in an Isekai version of Ferenginar from Star Trek.

...I'm slightly intrigued.

4. Grusomhed

Grusomhed Member

Really loved the manga. Hopefully, it will be as good.

5. Grusomhed

Grusomhed Member

Finally, an isekai that is good; what a blessing!

Ep 1:
    Finally, I have become the ideal NEET; a filthy rich professional NEET. Meanwhile, sorry, filthy rich professional NEETs do not exist, get isekaiā€™ed, son.

Dhaifz likes this.
  6. apoc9

apoc9 Well-Known Member

Posted by apoc9 on Jul 9, 2021
    The first episode impressions. I've read bit of manga. It goes as expected. It's strange isekai and it's kinda boring to be honest.

7. Nekus

Nekus Well-Known Member

Posted by Nekus on Jul 9, 2021
    First episode was decent, by I can already see the premise being repetitive in episode 2. Not that hopeful about this.

8. Crua9

Crua9 Active Member

Posted by Crua9 on Jul 9, 2021
    As far as the first ep I think it's worth a watch to kill time. But the guy gave a bad name for NEET. In fact, how could he be a NEET? He is a land lord or he could be considered as retired.

9. g3data

g3data Well-Known Member

Posted by g3data on Jul 9, 2021
    The main character is basically scumbag Kamina from the anti-spiral dream
    [​IMG]

AdmiralMuffin likes this.
  10. AdmiralMuffin

AdmiralMuffin Well-Known Member

Episode 1:

Yeah I immediately noticed the MC does looks like Kamina and its the same seiyu too. Oh man I can't help but hear the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia theme every time a new idea pops in this guy's head.

Decent episode so far but will the scumbaggery get old fast or not I wonder.

g3data likes this.
  11. SodaFox

SodaFox Member

I like it.

I wish the monster stayed a monster instead of turning into a loli but hey they gotta sell those figures right?

vudujuju likes this.
  12. Aratakun

Aratakun Member

Episode 1
    A man who has plans to live like a NEET until he dies suddenly reaches isekai. Unexpectedly he have to do work=_= but he is not type of who works.
    Liked the first episode. MC is cunning and filthy rich type. When he justify his actions it doesn't make much sense but funny.

13. randomredneck

This guy is a complete and utter douchebag.

I love it.

SodaFox and g3data like this.
  14. Windyxii

Windyxii Member

MC cheated capitalism but gets too powerful and gets isekaid back into another world capitalism

love it and ts hilarious too

featherstone and SodaFox like this.
  15. SodaFox

SodaFox Member

Not what I expected but I'm really diggin' (heh? Because...mining? Ill show myself out) this anime.

16. randomredneck

Episode 2.
    Rim continues to be the MVP here. Busts in, doesn't care about anything but food and tries eating the Communist Ants. Good stuff.

featherstone and g3data like this.
  17. Quakes

Quakes Member

Never thought I would see a hive of ants unionizing. That got more than a laugh out of me.

randomredneck likes this.
  18. featherstone

featherstone Active Member

Isekai MC building black corp, using mindless drones, or turning others into them. Getting mouth to feed that is short connected to a void. I wonder where they get those ideas... oh no!
    Anyway,
    its funny, there is good use of isekai knowledge + there are always ways to justify one actions, if creativity is involved =]

19. randomredneck

Episode 3.
    When all else fails, just call in Rim and then blackmail the problem. Smart strategy.

20. SodaFox

SodaFox Member

I'm curious when all of Ninomiya's shenanigans will come to a head. Obviously that boss lady is aware of something going on. Also, curious if the company will dig in its heels regarding their practices or if they will actually incorporate some of Ninomiya's schemes.

Not that this show is anything to write home about but I definitely look more forward to this show each week than Slime or My Hero.