The Devil is a Part-Timer! (Light Novel)

Discussion in 'Specific Manga Discussion' started by OokamiZante, Apr 16, 2017.

1. OokamiZante

OokamiZante New Member

The Devil is a Part-Timer! (Light Novel)
    Alt title: Hataraku Maou-sama! (Light Novel)

Synopsis, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual chapters and first impressions of this manga here. Full reviews should be posted here.

Had the potential to be a great story, until it suddenly shifted to being all about Chiho. God I hate that character. The author is trying too hard to make the fans like her. As a result, putting too much focus on a useless person. If I wasn't such a big fan of Maou, Emi, and Lucifer, I'd have dropped the story already. As it is, I'm having a hard time not doing just that. I like the idealology to the story though, reminds me kinda of Shakugan no Shana.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  2. Sianeka

Sianeka Well-Known Member

testing

3. SandRose

SandRose Active Member

I recently bought the first volume of the light novel( and the first of the manga). So far it's really good! It's fun to read after i watched the anime

4. kalufunsui

kalufunsui New Member

I'm reading vol.9 just now.
    The first three are quite good, focusing on the MCs and a great new arrival.

Vol 4-7 are enjoyable, building up all the world around them and introducing a number of side characters.

Well... 8 and 9 are just explosive.

I recommend the reading to eveyone who liked the anime, it's real a great addiction