The Anime-Planet Claiming Society

O hi.

I changed my name. But I would still like to keep my claims pls.

Before, it was MythicalTurkey
DONE, SIMILARLY Alebord just claimed 2 characters which were claimed by 2 usernames that don't exist now, so thanks for setting the tone for this next nuke. If you guys are still out there (which I doubt), welp, uh, this is kind of awkward, but we did warn you.

Transporter hasn't been found on the users database, as a result they have lost their claims, these 2 are now available:
Seijuurou Akashi from Kuroko's Basketball
Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach

phoniefly hasn't been found on the users database, as a result they have lost their claims, these 2 are now available:
Mana Hiiragi from Blood-C
Blood-C - Anime

Alebord claimed 2 characters but didn't post about it which I guess he could've in hindsight, I guess it's a tradition now which is cool, as a result they have lost some of their claims, because he can't have 5, we're not that greedy nor would they fit in the normal signature, these 2 are now available:
Ram from Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-
Rem from Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-

Alebord claimed Azusa Nakano from K-On! and Shino Asada from Sword Art Online, and I guess with that we're just actually Ritsu and Azu-nyan in the official a-p lore.

alebordandboom.png

Coincidentally we work just as much as the K-On! club too! A lot, I swear.

Wow, that's a SQUARE loaf! What anime is that?
I dunno I'm too lazy to check.

It turned out really nice.

I'll use the imgur link till it dies. I have it saved if I need to move it to dropbox or something.
*Is tempted to have the link dies suddenly*
Thanks though!

we're not that greedy
*Hides the 3 banners he made with gif backgrouns and pics*
Yeah totally not. *cough cough*

I guess with that we're just actually Ritsu and Azu-nyan in the official a-p lore.

alebordandboom.png

Coincidentally we work just as much as the K-On! club too! A lot, I swear.

We're the k-on claiming society. Best duo xD
We do work like k-on, eat tea and drink sweets all day until we realise we need to work so then we go crazy work mode and even stay overnight at school to finish the banners on time.
That banner is amazing and is now the header of the claming society account!
8b8d45cf844adf2976af0ac67a617ebb.gif

How would one go about getting some characters/anime not listed added to the list? o3o
Ex:
Veldora Tempest from Reincarnated as a Slime (best dragon)
unknown.png
Gobuta from Reincarnated as a Slime (Fav. Underdog)
or this image from the LN if the face can't be clipped:
latest
Rimuru Tempest from Reincarnated as a Slime (Best Slime)
e521b60d52fba4946ba599cd0d7e1c891539087123_large.jpg

Those are the ones I was looking for but I couldn't find and if possible I'd like to claim them.

Does the marriage thing have to be of canon couples? Or can I use my fan pairing?
if I can, can I marry Rimuru and Veldora? OvO
(if that can be done, can my banner color be red? (bubbles in it would be nice, I saw some with stars >x>))

Last edited:
Last edited:
We're the k-on claiming society. Best duo xD
We do work like k-on, eat tea and drink sweets all day until we realise we need to work so then we go crazy work mode and even stay overnight at school to finish the banners on time.
That banner is amazing and is now the header of the claming society account!
8b8d45cf844adf2976af0ac67a617ebb.gif
You mean responsible people! That's right!
AmbitiousGenuineGadwall-max-1mb.gif

It may look like we're tooting our own horn with alebord complimenting the banner but we're not, not this time, at least. He just didn't know.
Hey i would like to claim
Rem from Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-First Wife
Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto-Brother
Ram from Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-Second Wife
For exchange of Claire Est and Kamito
I want a banner with blue background :-Prefered

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
That's a lot of gifs, but that's okay. That's also the wrong signature, but that's okay. APPROVED.

Wait, Sasuke wasn't taken? Huh.
Okay, I decided I don't really need to claim an anime.

I would, however, like to claim Takashi Natsume from Natsume Yuujinchou as "Son."
I like this picture, if you could just get his profile? Idk if it works that way
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...e-reads.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130826015545

Also a mint green BG please?
I have a feeling you had 3 claims in mind? I can only see 1 in here.
How would one go about getting some characters/anime not listed added to the list? o3o
Ex:
Veldora Tempest from Reincarnated as a Slime (best dragon)
unknown.png
Gobuta from Reincarnated as a Slime (Fav. Underdog)
or this image from the LN if the face can't be clipped:
latest
Rimuru Tempest from Reincarnated as a Slime (Best Slime)
e521b60d52fba4946ba599cd0d7e1c891539087123_large.jpg

Those are the ones I was looking for but I couldn't find and if possible I'd like to claim them.

Does the marriage thing have to be of canon couples? Or can I use my fan pairing?
if I can, can I marry Rimuru and Veldora? OvO
(if that can be done, can my banner color be red? (bubbles in it would be nice, I saw some with stars >x>))
If you can find a picture of them together for the banner, sure (even if it's not official), the marriage part of the list isn't really used anymore so it would only be for the banner.

Meanwhile, your claims have been APPROVED. If you want a banner with those images or with another image please post again.
Can I please switch out two of my characters? I'd like to trade Princess Serenity and Sakaki for Poyo and Bloody Mary.

Poyo from "Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki"
https://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/poyo-34131.jpg?t=1494423796
Title to go under the image and name: Round Cat

Bloody Mary from "Bloody Mary"
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...aa/02-0.png/revision/latest?cb=20160531154051
Title to go under the image and name: Vampire
APPROVED.

Kana has been inactive for over 4 months, as a result they have lost their claims, these 2 are now available:
Neko from K-Project
Yoshida Haru from My Little Monster

You mean responsible people! That's right!

If you can find a picture of them together for the banner, sure (even if it's not official), the marriage part of the list isn't really used anymore so it would only be for the banner.

Meanwhile, your claims have been APPROVED. If you want a banner with those images or with another image please post again.

No art of them together have been released that I can find, so I'll hold off on that for now.

May I get a banner with the images provided? =)

This might make a nice square image for Poyo if you cut it: (the other one is fine too if you think it looks better, though)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--tbc5SxH9SE/Twhp2J8TRaI/AAAAAAAAAGc/6YDPsktZo48/s1600/%5BWhyNot%5D_Poyopoyo_Kansatsu_Nikki_-_01_%5B360p%5D%5BE7D66729%5D.mkv_snapshot_02.05_%5B2012.01.07_10.37.21%5D.jpg

That image is fine for Mary, but here's the full image if you want to get a better cut:
https://dw9to29mmj727.cloudfront.net/promo/2016/5449-Tier04_SeriesHeaders_BLM_2000x800.jpg

Last edited:
Can I please switch out two of my characters? I'd like to trade Princess Serenity and Sakaki for Poyo and Bloody Mary.

Poyo from "Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki"
https://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/poyo-34131.jpg?t=1494423796
Title to go under the image and name: Round Cat

Bloody Mary from "Bloody Mary"
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...aa/02-0.png/revision/latest?cb=20160531154051
Title to go under the image and name: Vampire
@WonderBoom I would UNAPPROVE your APPROVED for this one only. After all, who gives up Princess Serenity!?!? ...Senpai!!??

Hello Everyone Wonderboom
I would like u to provide a good background pic for my banner and u can use any pic for my banner
Thank u for u hardwork
Also can u put a good pic for sasuke if it not troubles uu...:love::love::drinking:

Last edited:
Time flows like an ever-moving river, my kouhai. We must learn to embrace new things and say farewell to the old.
That's deep and full of emotions. Anyway he's right so UNAPPROVED. I may need to say I'm kidding as to not confuse anyone including Alebord and myself.

Do you have to pick 3?
Not necessarily. But you do have to say which banner type you want if you're claiming just one haha.

Hello Everyone Wonderboom
I would like u to provide a good background pic for my banner and u can use any pic for my banner
Thank u for u hardwork
Also can u put a good pic for sasuke if it not troubles uu...:love::love::drinking:
Sure? We'll just use what you sent.

In that case, I think will claim 3 after all. Natsume Yuujinchou as "Best Anime," Takashi Natsume as "Son" and Shigeru and Touko Fujiwara (couple) as "Best Parents Ever." And, please, I'd like the first banner by Wonderboom and a light mint green background.

NatsuYuu
81755.jpg

Natsume
latest

Fujiwaras
Natsume-Yuujinchou-Go-10-40.jpg

Last edited:
Krul Tepes's claimer hasn't been online the site since May 6th, and hasn't posted on the forum since March 23, so she's up for grabs.

Claims:
Married to- Krul Tepes from Owari no Seraph. "Smug Loli"
BNHPp4K.png

Character: Isaac (Zack) Foster from Satsuriku no Tenshi. "Cute Psycho"
czBkes8.png

Character: Cthuko (or Kuuko) from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san. "Nyaruko's wife"
p0HSl7V.jpg

Back