That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2: Part II

Why are they making Season 2 Part 2 of certain anime? Isn't it easier to air or even stream the whole thing at once?

Why are they making Season 2 Part 2 of certain anime? Isn't it easier to air or even stream the whole thing at once?

Usually it's done this way so they can have more tiem to properly finish the rest of the season (remember animators work on an insanely tight schedule).

Idk but i've been seeing a lot of reports along the lines of 'X anime production is suspended due to covid19". Maybe that has something to do with it?

What i wanna know is, why are they advertising season 2 part 2 if season 2 part 1 isn't out yet?

Yahhhh! I'm so excited for this. Veldora's finally free AND his humanish (not to mention hot EHEM) yep I'm a simp

EP 1:
Not gonna lie, but the spin-off was kinda boring, but it was a nice aperitif, nevertheless. Veldora looks like a fun addition for the Jura Tempest Federation. Finally Shion's cooking will not kill anyone, F to all those who died because of her cooking skills. Also, when Ellen’s father appeared and started casting magic I thought he would say,’ Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu,’ lol. Great episode. Looks like the new season was worth the wait.

Back