That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Movie

Hmm...a movie is not unexpected. But I'm not sure if it'll be anime original or of the next arc since either would work, but be very tricky.

SPOLERS AHEAD… now I’ve gotten that out of the way I think the only reason why their doing this movie because if I got light novel order right, it should be the town labyrinth the Rimuru Veldora Milim and Ramiris work on together and I think they want to bubble this all into one big movie because they don’t want to take up an entire season when (this next part is also spoilers btw) they also go to war with the western nation and make that the whole season so this is my thoughts and if I’m wrong reply to this and have a shout at me saying why I’m wrong :)

SPOLERS AHEAD… now I’ve gotten that out of the way I think the only reason why their doing this movie because if I got light novel order right, it should be the town labyrinth the Rimuru Veldora Milim and Ramiris work on together and I think they want to bubble this all into one big movie because they don’t want to take up an entire season when (this next part is also spoilers btw) they also go to war with the western nation and make that the whole season so this is my thoughts and if I’m wrong reply to this and have a shout at me saying why I’m wrong :)

Your post feels a little mismatched I think. The next arc is
the Saints Confrontation which has Rimuru rematch Hinata as well as the Farmus War with Diablo and some backroom shenanigans by some secret groups. The arc you're talking about is about 4 to 5 LN's away.

Your post feels a little mismatched I think. The next arc is
the Saints Confrontation which has Rimuru rematch Hinata as well as the Farmus War with Diablo and some backroom shenanigans by some secret groups. The arc you're talking about is about 4 to 5 LN's away.
Well I did say tell me if I’m wrong I’ve basically finished the light novel of what there is so I probably gonna forget a few events :p

First non-Ghibli anime movie I saw in theaters and holy hell it was fun to watch on the big screen in a theater all to myself.

Was it the best part of the series so far?
Oh Raphael no! Not by any means! I can think of multiple 3 to 5ish episode arcs that would make the movie seem average in a side by side comparison.

But totally worth the ticket price.

Sadly, a one and done for me though. No moments had me needing to rewatch it again ever. (Unlike the seasons which I'll absolutely rewatch once or twice a year. )

Ending resolution is incredibly bad, plus characters from the series power levels are ignored to make it seem like the new characters are incredibly strong. Overall plot plays out like a Dragon Ball Z movie.

Matter of fact if not for characters stupidity and refusal to listen, there wouldn't be a story to begin with.

Overall comes off as very tone deaf and ignorant of this series continuity and insults the fan base.

This is Slimes "Lord Slug" movie.

Ending resolution is incredibly bad, plus characters from the series power levels are ignored to make it seem like the new characters are incredibly strong. Overall plot plays out like a Dragon Ball Z movie.

Matter of fact if not for characters stupidity and refusal to listen, there wouldn't be a story to begin with.

Overall comes off as very tone deaf and ignorant of this series continuity and insults the fan base.

This is Slimes "Lord Slug" movie.
ON GOD

For once, FOR FUCKING ONCE I thought we would get some real deaths of good characters. But no, this show continues to not let anyone die unless they are explicitly made out to be hitler incarnate. I hate this show but refuse to stop watching as I'm too far in now.

Back