Television Discussion

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Guest, Jul 28, 2017.

1. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Sounds about right. I got like 3 shows left on that channel I like, and if those all go before TTG does, I may just never come back.

howtoprocrastinate likes this.
  2. randomredneck

Well, they blew it away with that finale. Still pissed off, but it was a great ending...and they made like every ship I like canon. Which is always a happy bonus for a fanfic writing sap like me. Gonna miss that show. And fuck you, Cartoon Network. Three seasons was not nearly enough.

3. Naga

Naga Well-Known Member

Posted by Naga on Sep 7, 2019

what the actual fuck

ZetsubouKaiji likes this.
  4. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

This movie is going to super popular with a tiny virulent segment of the population for all the wrong reasons.

Naga and howtoprocrastinate like this.
  5. KayaZhang

KayaZhang New Member

Does anyone here watch the DC Arrowverse shows??

6. randomredneck

Right here. In fact there's a thread for The Arrowverse started by yours truly, but it kind of died. Watch everything but Supergirl and Arrow.

7. randomredneck

So I gave that Twelve Forever show another chance. Some guy on Tumblr said it was actually right up my alley if I kept watching...he wasn't wrong. Still not what I'd call amazing, but it did grow on me around episode 6.

...And then I go on my usual post show binge fanart search, and find out the creator is like a grade-A creeper. Lusting after 14 year old boys when she was in her mid 20's creeper.

That kind of spoiled the mood.

8. GrendelSilmarillion

GrendelSilmarillion Well-Known Member

has or is anyone watching/watched The Terror ?

its about a an expedition to find the north west passage through the artic in the 1850s.

i'm really enjoying it thus far
    my only gripe is that thus far we haven't gotten to see much about the preparation for the voyage.

9. HasseRovdjur

HasseRovdjur Breast Claw

The Terror's second season is some good shit. That, and Hip Hop Evolution, are basically the only thing I follow on "telly" right now, but I'm hoping to start The Bletchley Circle's US spin-off soon.

10. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

I like how Netflix just drops certain shows with little or no fanfare. I had no idea the third season of Hip Hop Evolution was on its way until Netflix was like "hey, third season is out." It was a nice surprise. Hopefully I'll get to it this weekend.

Taek and howtoprocrastinate like this.
  11. KarinXOXO

KarinXOXO Database Moderator

Is anyone watching Outlander or Poldark?

I realize they are two different shows altogether but I cannot choose between which 18th century guilty pleasure to get into! I am torn and conflicted, my heart cannot decipher which one to thoroughly immerse myself in...

12. GTOwlnizuka

GTOwlnizuka Well-Known Member

The missus adores Outlander, and my mother worships Poldark, so between the two of them I am constantly bombarded with conversation (for the record, they both seem really enjoyable!)

howtoprocrastinate and KarinXOXO like this.
  13. KarinXOXO

KarinXOXO Database Moderator

Ok...so both it is! ;)

14. Starletka

Starletka Well-Known Member

Gave Derry Girls a shot, and it's pretty okay. The quality of the episodes is very uneven, though.

15. randomredneck

YES!

howtoprocrastinate and Thrawn like this.
  16. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

I'll miss Charlie Murphy but damn fine news for a great show.