Television Discussion

If the Haunting of Hill House doesn't win some technical awards at the Emmys then there's no justice. The entire cast and crew deserve awards for the tail end of episode 5 and all of episode 6. All those long takes and scene transitions were amazing. I can only imagine what bitch they were to pull.

The end of episode was a real slap in the emotional balls and then all of episode six was just gut wrenching to watch.

If the Haunting of Hill House doesn't win some technical awards at the Emmys then there's no justice. The entire cast and crew deserve awards for the tail end of episode 5 and all of episode 6. All those long takes and scene transitions were amazing. I can only imagine what bitch they were to pull.

The end of episode was a real slap in the emotional balls and then all of episode six was just gut wrenching to watch.
To be fair, The Terror didn't win jack in the Emmys. Or nominations.

I lost a bet with a guy on another website. So I spent the last few days watching...

Bojack Horseman season 1
As I mentioned previously (I think) I didn't bother to watch anything past episode 1 cause it was depressing. Well, after watching the whole of a season, I am glad to know I was right. Christ almighty on a pogo stick, this is like one of the bleakest shows ever. Who finds this fun? It's just a self-destructive alcoholic making shitty life choices and screwing over the people unlucky enough to know him. I mean fuck, where is the joy? Like this scene.

What is entertaining about that? Last time I make a bet like that.

The Thirteen Ghosts of Scooby-Doo

I forgot it was on but tuned into an episode, had a blast and then Scrappy-Doo came on with Flim-Flam. I immediately left the room.

The Thirteen Ghosts of Scooby-Doo

I forgot it was on but tuned into an episode, had a blast and then Scrappy-Doo came on with Flim-Flam. I immediately left the room.
Come on, you've faced worse foes.
Scrappy is a formidable force but he isn't real, so I feel like we live in a better world.

Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat (2018)
I watch way too many food shows, and most are so tasteless that I can puke (get it?).
I'm glad that this show teaches me about the roles of different food ingredients while displaying the narrator's joy of food.
Please, give me more.

American Vandal - S1

Longest best dick joke ever.

---------

Thinking about actually starting Maniac by Cary Fukunaga next. The man did direct the first season of True Detective after all, so it's probably worth a shot to check out.

American Vandal - S1

Glad American Vandal is getting some rep around here, I watched it months ago.

Fun fact my first ever crush was on the actress playing the activist chick. You know, the one who got smackerdoodled by the football players and was mad?

Was fun seeing her say dicks a lot.

American Vandal - S1

Enjoy it while it lasts because Netflix just cancelled it. The show was a lot of fun for two seasons.

Thinking about actually starting Maniac by Cary Fukunaga next. The man did direct the first season of True Detective after all, so it's probably worth a shot to check out.

It was alright. The Fukunaga's direction was good, the world is really surreal and full of satire. However, the show is a bit pretentious and not as smart or unique as it believes. Stone and Hill are great even though they have to act out some really cringe material. However, my favorite part of the show was Justin Justin Theroux as the sex addicted scientist with mommy issue.

Overall, the show is like a high 6 out of 10, but not quite at that seven level.

Thanks a lot, SyFy. Wasn't aware the latest installment of Channel Zero was being run an episode a day this time. Jerks.

Legacies
Obnoxious magic teenagers act obnoxiously. AKA, a typical day on The CW. And the werewolves are the lame Twilight kind, not the cool kind.

Won't be following this.

I've been enjoying the new re-boot series Charmed on The CW channel and I have to say I'm beginning to like this a lot better than the old one. True the old one holds dear memories in my heart but I liked how they stepped it up and changed a lot of it.

Legacies
Obnoxious magic teenagers act obnoxiously. AKA, a typical day on The CW. And the werewolves are the lame Twilight kind, not the cool kind.

Won't be following this.
Don't know why I had hope for this, but you saved me an hour of watching the first episode.

Back