Talentless Nana

I think this truly is "Among Us: The anime".
These crewmates be keeping crucial information to themselves.
This guy, he knows he's going to die yet he's not going to bother telling anyone except his future killer.
And he had that fucking photo of her killing mr gullible from episode 1 and intentionally withheld it.
Honestly, he deserves to die. Unless he told little miss dog then he's done absolutely nothing useful. Even if he told little miss dog, it's not like it's gonna help. Mr sus would have liked that information.

hm. my main issue with this series right now is just that... nana isn't very likeable. and I know people might say 'hey in her role you don't have to be!' but I think you can def play her role and have some appeal to the viewer. maybe likeable isn't the right word. I like a lot of characters people don't consider likeable...

I just mean she doesn't feel well constructed as a character, like there's a proper 'strength' in her beliefs (yes she embodies them, but when she repeats them they feel artificial or not in depth) and I don't feel like we know her very much as a person beyond her 'role' she exists to occupy
100% agree with you there. I think the problem lies in the motive, she has no motive other than "durr durr these people might be able to kill x amount of people if reintroduced to society hurr durr"
Honestly, putting a guy who can neutralize abilities at a million kills seems a bit strange. So unless he's got some extra aspect to the talent and he's still alive then it just kills that suspension of disbelief.
Frankly, I think the show might actually be alluding to him still being alive because of that thing Kyouya said about the watch. "Maybe he wanted to tell whoever knows of it's value that he was dead".
I think there is definitely something going on in the background and we aren't seeing it since this show is being told from the bitch's perspective.
Nana's motive to kill is also highly fishy, I have my doubts of whether she actually is talentless. If I had to hazard a guess, I would think that she is older than she looks. In the little backstory we got, it said that the rampaging of talented people was decades ago so if it was a talent maintaining her youth, I think that would at least make it possible for her to have personal motivations to kill.

EP5
I want to like this show, i do... but i just find it so dumb every time. How is everyone so dumb here, or just as equally, how does everything work so conveniently well for Nana? Despite endless proof it's her, no one seems to care. This guys ambition was pointless, at least black mail her to sleep with you or something, it's petty but at least he could get something from this, not let her sleep beside him ready to kill when she wants. Sure he lives by his pics but look how easy that was to manipulate (funny shadow guy figured it out though). Then the healer chick sees the picture at the perfect time, as Nana returns, not before where she could play innocent but as she arrives to catch her, of course i am sure she will just vanish too, because that wouldn't be suspicious at all. Then shadow guy, he knows it's Nana, he caught her in the act and now told her the healer is trying to revive the other dude and opps, she will vanish, chance i guess.

Never mind everyone started dying as these two arrived, at least let someone tap onto this.

I really hope the footprints on the beach in the end of the ED is the first guy who didn't actually die returning or something, someone to say "yeah this bitch murdered me" - of course, quite sure they will just say he is lying to turn the class against her and everyone will agree... because asking for everyone's powers (which some didn't wish to disclose) wasn't fishy enough....

Seems whenever the show does something i like, it does 3 things dumb or just gives Nana her way without questions asked to smear dirt over it's good act...

Poor little sheep is about to be slaughtered.
e0IHoSz.png
Knowing the average IQ of these characters though, I'm sure nana is gonna be able to talk her way out of this without gaining more sus from mr invincible.

V - The Lowest IQ sus

tJwJoUs.png

Me fuckin too!

So you're telling me that nobody would have believed this guy, just because he doesn't have any friends, even though there's clearly already a guy suspicious of Nana? I would understand creepachu thinking that, but not nana. Nothing about what happened in this episode is the least bit logical.

The dumbest thing possible I think is dudeman mcCool telling his entire theories to nana even though they're obviously going to make her more cautious if he's right.

Lol that ending though. Has a certain energy to it.

It could just be the dramatic irony speaking but these kids aren't too bright. I mean, the contrast is necessary in order Invincible dude to stand out, but dang, anyone else with those precog abilities could've put an end to this.

Last edited:
EP 1-5
Watching this and Moriarty is like two opposite sides of the spectrum. The worst possible crimes and the best crimes. The worse characters and the best characters. At least it's entertaining though. The recent comments are right. They all deserve to die for being so dumb. Including Nana. It's like watching a Jason horror movie where the characters have to be dumb to get killed.

So basically, what if Death Note was set in My Hero Academia ;P

It has some intended faults or slip ups so the chase is close. Good logic and mystery except for one issue Mystic has found an issue with episode 1
So if Nana wants to kill all the talented, it did not occur to her that the guy who could cancel all powers could somehow save humanity - limited as any power directed to him is mitigated, but a good power that can bring about hope or change nonetheless. One argument could be made here that she knew the talent too late and was already in too deep to back down on killing him. Other than than, anyone here have another reasoning?

In any case, wohoo! Something dark! And when it is shady, there is mystery!

Watson.Amelia.full.3069570.jpg

Oww wow, from the discussion here, yeah, some information could have been hidden so that it is more suspenseful like Death Note. Other than that, am going to reason that some of the mistakes were intended slip ups to keep the chase close. Other than that, yeah, author could have done better on some things unless they really were intended

The added tension that
could be life or death
is great and all, but to do it every time, that is a pacing issue that could tire viewers easily. Doesn't help when the logic is not that fleshed out. Yeah, am really tempted to put this at 3.5 (Cool concept pulls it up, but most if not, everything else it falls apart), but too early...

Wow this gets dumber with each episode *sighs*
Episode 6
So... she convinces with no questions asked the girl holding evidence she is behind all these murders that the picture is a fake... by doing nothing essentially, just says the guys power had weakened and wasn't fully legit... i mean, wow.

But anyway, she tried to do everything including stopping the Necromancer making the corpse talk in front of everyone and no one bats a eye lid? really?
no suspicious activity on Nana at all.

But Kyouya (i think that is his name) finds her spying up her next target, well just a night stroll, no coincidences about her targeting them, but he did make the remark that the killer would want rid of the necromancer next... To Nana, using your brain and maybe thinking a little is far to beyond reason, so continues her mission, despite if you ask me it would of confirmed she is the killer to anyone (knowing she refused to use the Necromancer and they conveniently die after meeting her... just like everyone she spends a day with...)

But hey ho, the hulk girl played a nasty trick (first sign of intelligence in this show) and did the whole switcher-o with powers, pretending she is the hulk when it the was boy all along, well played, Nana tried to kill a corpse. So here is her chance, this hulk kid is literally keeping her pinned, if his strength is the real deal she isn't gonna move, she caught her in the act, needles and all... so why not instantly tell everyone? nah, makes too much sense. Even if no one believed her (i guarantee the guy would) this will make it much harder to kill anyone (especially Yuka was it?) as people would suspect her, she could also dispose of the needles giving Nana one less tool, equally, the healer would hopefully have reason to believe maybe (instead of being a moron) that the not at all suspicious photo might just, and i know this sounds crazy but it maybe just might of been true...

I mean it is just dumb now. She doesn't hide every episode she gets close to someone and that person vanishes within the coming days, she is terrible at covering her tracks and yet every student just lets her and turns ablind eye, the only ones who don't are so stupid they can't see a pattern in everyone she befriends dies, the fact she is always at the scene of the crime, the fact she is found stalking the people before they vanish, her wanting a list of everyone's powers (who some until now never mentioned before)... nah nothing out of place

So here's to next episode where Yuka will be killed by the wire/chain so fortunately under her bed (gotta keep these things handy for Nana) and because no one knows the boy is dead anyways, that's another to the list, could it be weird Nana was desperate for them to not let the corpse speak and then needed them dead and gone quick? nope, not at all... any if anyone even thinks it is suspicious yet another friend of hers she made within the day dies... well you would be out right crazy to think such a thing, please don't use logic, this show doesn't like intelligence... even that of a infant would be asking questions by this point.

Last edited:
VI - Monologue Krew

I have some notes.
Occasionally even the deceiver is deceived, baby. I get it. Nana may have finally found an individual more lucid and fucked up than she is. We ain't counting last episode's guy because I'm fairly certain he was a figment of her imagination, nobody would actually act that stupid.

Though she wasn't trying to catch nana, her ploy worked to her advantage really well. However.

Who has a metal chain perfect for strangling under their bed.

That's the only outstanding note I have, the other ones are just... well...

You know what fuck it, everyone in this show's still fucking stupid and shade the eyes is the worst of them all. He's literally slow. And Nana seems to not want to do anything to throw him off the trail either. I mean at this point he's literally just... aware of her and is running in circles in his own brain about it, not bothering to do anything about it.

Also how hasn't he figured out that she can't read minds yet? She hasn't even pretended she can for multiple episodes now. A little consistency goes a long way for setting up a genocide, Nana.

The out-of-the-blue twists that every single episode has had so far is what keeps me coming back to this otherwise unremarkable show. Like I totally didn't expect this last episode to turn into a Weekend At Bernie's tribute.

38wv5.jpg

Who would have thought that the show would be this self-aware.
Nana must be playing her game in easy difficulty or her crewmates/classmates are dunces who can't find the very evident impostor among them.

Last edited:
Just f*cking kill her! Just because you are a necromancer, doesn't mean YOU are the braindead one!!

Then again, why is everyone so stupid? They're basically walking in a red flag factory and not seeing the red flags!

Back