TACO: The Anime-Planet Contributors Organization

Daily Marathon recs/revies will go into a separate column as they will have different point count or system of counting in general. You will also submit DAMC stuff completely separately from regular recs/reviews as per instructions on the opening post. If the rules won't be followed everything will be calculated in regular points.

The only reason I am offering to recalculate your points is because we don't have rules/points for DAMC yet. I am taking away those 38 recs so you can later claim them as part of Daily Marathon.

Alright, fair enough!

Thanks for all the work you're putting into this. It's looking to become quite the revival and rejuvenation :drinking:

Here are some lists. I didn't realize that list were counting till I saw Chii claiming them and re-looked at the beginning post. I started making lists right away when I got here cause I liked the feature. So I have a few already.

Casandra's Top 25 hated characters

Casandra's Top 20 female characters

Casandra's Top 20 favorite anime +2

Casandra's Top 20 (+5) favorite male characters

Comically Excessive Blood Anime

Casandra's Top 20 favorite manga +2

Best Quiet Characters

Best anime for Kids age 8 - 14

Casandra's 25+ Hottest anime/manga Male Characters

*I didn't include the lists I made for my contests that I am doing but If I can I will add those later when I post more reviews/recommendations. In addition, here's a review I wrote a couple days ago. This brings my Anime reviews up to 17.

Noblesse: Awakening

Here are some lists. I didn't realize that list were counting till I saw Chii claiming them and re-looked at the beginning post. I started making lists right away when I got here cause I liked the feature. So I have a few already.

*I didn't include the lists I made for my contests that I am doing but If I can I will add those later when I post more reviews/recommendations. In addition, here's a review I wrote a couple days ago. This brings my Anime reviews up to 17.

Noblesse: Awakening
For some reason on the list it says you have 31 review. Did you have more before or is it a mistake? Can you check if the amount of recs is correct?

I will make it 17 reviews since that's how many you currently have on your profile page.

erm I did link it separately... 2 times! Is the one I linked not worthy or something?

I have 17 anime reviews and I have 15 manga reviews and so... I guess that is why I mixed you up sorry. If we are talking all together then it would be with the new one. 32. Sorry. I was only counting the anime ones. With the recs I have 4 anime and 14 manga (I'll just count them all together next time. I don't know why I didn't do that.)

Last edited:
erm I did link it separately... 2 times! Is the one I linked not worthy or something?
Well you linked me all your lists in a bulk and I looked through most of them and majority don't satisfy the rules for custom lists.

I have 17 anime reviews and I have 15 manga reviews and so... I guess that is why I mixed you up sorry. If we are talking all together then it would be with the new one. 32. Sorry. I was only counting the anime ones. With the recs I have 4 anime and 14 manga
Oooooh, well that makes sense! Next time don't separate manga from anime so this doesn't happen again. Sorry for the misunderstanding! I am off to correct the mistake.

EDIT: Updated your points, you have moved up a good amount!

Well you linked me all your lists in a bulk and I looked through most of them and majority don't satisfy the rules for custom lists.

Oooooh, well that makes sense! Next time don't separate manga from anime so this doesn't happen again. Sorry for the misunderstanding! I am off to correct the mistake.

:...:

there must be some link list bug or something because I linked the 'cancelled anime' list specifically both times...

I can look through your profile manually then. :D

EDIT: The link misunderstanding has been cleared up, added points for the list, chii!

Last edited:
You will have to be way more specific. I will need to check all reviews but you don't have to give a link to each just a link to your review page expect those 8 you are not sure about, link each review separately. Right now you theoretically have 51 review because 9 reviews via DAMC go under a different category.

Oh, ok. Sorry...
Guess I'll also apologize in advance for the mess with the reviews that might be too short :sweat:

So, here's the more detailed list:
anime reviews: 31 total
unsure about:
I also have a review for Jk Meshi which might not count yet since it's still airing
DAMC-reviews:

Manga reviews: 38 total
unsure about these: (i took an extra look and found some more that might be too short)

recommendations: anime - 26 entries
manga - 64 entries
total: 90 entries, but since recs that go 2 ways are all added double that's just 45 two-way recs
DAMC-recs: 11
don't know if recommending Imawa to both the Btooom! manga and anime counts double though

Oh, ok. Sorry...
Guess I'll also apologize in advance for the mess with the reviews that might be too short :sweat:

So, here's the more detailed list:
anime reviews: 31 total
unsure about:
First three pass, they are for shorts so I don't expect an essay on them. I will however not take into account Komori and Pokemon.
I also have a review for Jk Meshi which might not count yet since it's still airing
DAMC-reviews:
JK Meshi counts. I have accepted 20 anime reviews total.

DAMC stuff you will have to re-submit later again. I will count them when we establish counting system. I will let people know when that will happen in this thread.

Manga reviews: 38 total
unsure about these: (i took an extra look and found some more that might be too short)
Reviews 7-8 are accepted. Those are rather short manga there so it's difficult to rate reviews for them so if you feel like arguing then feel free to do so. Reviews accepted: 31 although I am upset you have so little to say about FMA. :laugh:

Trying to figure this one out.

Recs accepted: 68 (90-22 Daily recs)
Please submit your 11 double (22 one way) DAMC recs when the club members and I figure out the point system.

As for anime <--> manga it does count as double and it does get the same amount of points. The tricky part is that one way shows on anime page, second shows on the manga page so is more difficult to track down. Either way it doesn't matter because I count everything in one way recs, even the doubles. Just makes it easier for me.

I will update this post after I count the points.

UPDATED: 51 review + 68 recs.

From now one please submit only the newest reviews/recs.

Last edited:
First three pass, they are for shorts so I don't expect an essay on them. I will however not take into account Komori and Pokemon.

JK Meshi counts. I have accepted 20 anime reviews total.

allright. I wasn't sure about JKM because the rules in the opening post state that "you have to be done with the series"

DAMC stuff you will have to re-submit later again. I will count them when we establish counting system. I will let people know when that will happen in this thread.

yes, ma'am

Reviews 7-8 are accepted. Those are rather short manga there so it's difficult to rate reviews for them so if you feel like arguing then feel free to do so. Reviews accepted: 31 although I am upset you have so little to say about FMA. :laugh:

I'm not gonna argue about that... I don't care THAT much about those points :pokerface:

As for FMA... I could summarize my feelings in 2 words, and I felt like everything had been said already. I also wrote it when my reviews weren't all long monsters

As for anime <--> manga it does count as double and it does get the same amount of points. The tricky part is that one way shows on anime page, second shows on the manga page so is more difficult to track down. Either way it doesn't matter because I count everything in one way recs, even the doubles. Just makes it easier for me.
that wasn't really what I meant, I meant that I recommended something to both the Btooom! anime and manga. This could be seen as cheap / low-effort, so I wasn't sure if they'd both be counted. :sweat:

just counting everything one-way will indeed be easier, since two-way recs count as two recs anyway

From now one please submit only the newest reviews/recs.

OK! :drinking:

allright. I wasn't sure about JKM because the rules in the opening post state that "you have to be done with the series"
It's fine as long as you have seen enough and it's a solid review. That's written on the opening post, too.

that wasn't really what I meant, I meant that I recommended something to both the Btooom! anime and manga. This could be seen as cheap / low-effort, so I wasn't sure if they'd both be counted. :sweat:
Aaahhh, I see. It doesn't but from TACO stand point it doesn't really matter, though. You get your 5pts per rec either way.

Back