Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld: Part II

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Damias, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Sarcataclysmal

Sarcataclysmal Database Moderator

Yes.

CC10 likes this.
  2. CC10

CC10 Member

Posted by CC10 on Jul 25, 2020
    Episode 3:
    I'm going to be honest with you guys, I hope Alicization is the last entire story arc in the Sword Art Online series. It started off well, but the War of Underworld arc part 1 wasn't very good, and part 2 is already filled to the brim with SAO (and general anime) cliches even though it's only episode 3. So unless the author can make write an interesting new story arc better than this and better than the Aincrad and Fairy Dance arcs (one at least as good as the Death Gun GGO arc), I might call it quit after this. Anyway, here are a few of my complaints for this episode specifically:
    1. First of all, I would have hoped that the side and minor characters getting some screen time instead of Kirito hogging the spotlight would improve the action and generally the stuff going on. It doesn't. I want Kirito back. At least Sinon flying looks kinda cool.
    2. Why oh why, is SoH (the leader of the PK guild Laughing Coffin in the 1st season) back? I thought he was in jail or something.
    3. I would have hoped the players from China and South Korea would be more intelligent and side with our main characters as a surprise twist, but NOPE! They're all dressed in the same red armor, so apparently they MUST be enemies with our heroes. F*ck.
    4. And finally... hey look, it's the creepy-nearly-rapist guy from the beginning of this whole mess. You know, the one that paralyzed Sinon in GGO, and freaked her out by whispering creepily in her ear and might almost have raped her too? Well, he's back. FUCK THAT GUY, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SINON YOU FUCKING EMOTIONAL RAPIST AND COLD-BLOODED KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. OH, DID I SAY FINALLY JUST BEFORE NOW? WELL, GUESS WHAT? I HAVE ONE MORE MASSIVE COMPLAINT: AS IF ALL OF THE STUFF I JUST MENTIONED WASN'T ENOUGH, GUESS WHAT?
    THE REAL WORLD GOOD GUYS APPARENTLY HAVE A TRAITOR IN THEIR MIST!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This rant has been brought to you by CC10, emotionally damaged by what he judges to be the worst SAO episode he has ever seen. Yes, including the ones with the nearly-rape scenes. At least that garbage didn't last the whole episode.

Chaumin and ClovisMarca like this.
  3. BurntJelly

BurntJelly Well-Known Member

alright... let's get this trainwreck going...
    but this time we have 2 best-girls in the picture: Asuna AND Sinon
    it can't be worse than last time... right?

"they're all women"
    "you haven't seen the half of it"
    LMAO!

... this "edge" with Leafa... um.. /facepalm
    ... way to start the season, perverts

[​IMG]
    Oh darling yes!

4. CC10

CC10 Member

Posted by CC10 on Aug 1, 2020
    Episode 4: If this shit doesn't get better soon I'm outta here. Kirito better wake up next episode, but I'm guessing he might have a massive flashback first.

PS: Sinon for the win!

5. Coalescence

Coalescence Well-Known Member

This has gotten quite shit, even for the already fairly low SAO standards.

CC10 likes this.
  6. NightmareHollow

NightmareHollow New Member

This isn't the last Arc. There's still Moon Cradle and Unital Ring

7. dokkanBattle

dokkanBattle New Member

Take a shot every time a women is sexually assaulted or stripped against there will then die of alcohol poising by the end of 4 episodes

CC10 likes this.
  8. CC10

CC10 Member

Fortunately, it's not THAT bad. But, if you take a shot for every frame that shows an antagonist that most likely would rape if given the chance, you WILL die of alcohol poisoning...

PS: ...before the end of a single episode.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020 at 6:35 PM