Steins;Gate 0

Anyone notice the first few notes of the OP sound like the first few notes of Fort Minor remember the name

We need a mashup

You know, I'm quite glad I'm not the only one who's not very happy with this one, I expected to be the only one complaining throughout it's whole run, I kinda expected Starletka to not like it much, but to think ZK and Scalp are sharing their dissatisfaction...

YslsXjt.png

Episode 6

Ok, now I am getting personaly annoyed too. The last episodes were very filler-some with some hinting and cliffhangers. It has for a vast time lacked of substance and I can't force away the feeling that during all this time we could have moved much more further. I don't mind slow pacing, but it needs to have a solid reason why doing so. For me many of the episodes were too fan serviced, this episode solidified it. The list is pretty big. Literally:

Kagari - Huge Breasts.
Mayuri - She grew quite a pair of them from the previous season, huh?
Suzuha - I think she had a very admirable rack before, but got it filled with more air too.
Suzuha's mother - Naturaly, right?
Maho - She is a loli, it would look pretty bad on her.
Ruka - He's a trap, obviously can't.
Moeka - She has them larger too.
Female Proffesor Judy Reyes - The only mid sized one.

Yeah, not a fan of this at all. That boob shot on Kagari was worthy thousands of face palms.

To the hinting: I wonder what the game is. It can mean only 2 things - Either the show hints everything and is stupid or it plays too smart and distracts a ton with them. I don't mind to baffle the audience, but if it goes too far and every hint, suspicious look and quote is false, I'll be a bit displeased. With this, I will alleviate my mind of possible doubting the obvious characters: Moeka (Why the heck Okabe calls her after he knows what she did in the previous timeline?), Judy Reyes + Leskinen and the bald guy. I also believe the theory of @tootalls - They will take Kagari, leave all unharmed and she is going to be the subject for Amadeus and will eventually get the memories of Makise. Play me!

Little disappointment, I would welcome a much more factic episode next.

When I was brainstorming, I totally forgot that Amadeus was even a thing. So it does make Kagari who happens to have amnesia an even more obvious target for them than I 1st thought. Though I don't know about getting Makise's memories, it would be trippy for someone who resembles Makise to become her mentally.............but I don't know if their tech is good enough to upload memories to brains. I think they will extract her dormant memories, and thus gain information about the gang and time travel that will eventually put them all in danger. I'm guessing the midget science girl is the ONLY one from the Amadeus researchers that isn't in the loop with their connection to Sern and their ambition for time travel.

Only positives I can see is that Kagari was a child, and her knowledge of time travel and everyone's role in it all is probably very limited, but she can point to all the people she knew from the future in their present forms which will probably be enough to warrant a 2nd abduction raid attempt by Sern sometime in the future.

b-but guys

its steins gate

nothing happened in the first one for 13 episodes too
Nah stuff are happening, and I'm not amused with them. it feels like a cheap cash grab made to pander to the fans of the original instead of telling it's own story.

b-but guys

its steins gate

nothing happened in the first one for 13 episodes too

We've all grown up. We're grumpier and a lot less patient now. Those halcyon days of seven years ago when we could just wait indefinitely for the show to shit or get off the pot are looking fairly far away. We've got lives and stress now. Plus all the character stuff in the first series was building characterization and chemistry between the cast. It was a bit more warranted back then. Better to cut back on some of this stuff and maybe do less episodes.

We've all grown up. We're grumpier and a lot less patient now. Those halcyon days of seven years ago when we could just wait indefinitely for the show to shit or get off the pot are looking fairly far away. We've got lives and stress now. Plus all the character stuff in the first series was building characterization and chemistry between the cast. It was a bit more warranted back then. Better to cut back on some of this stuff and maybe do less episodes.
That and the first season definitely had some "oh shit" moments even in its first half. Like the green jelly scene.

I do think the time between the two series is a factor here. Tastes change over time. I don't think the writing here is significantly worse than the first season, I've just moved on in what I like in a series and Steins has evolved at all in the last seven years. I probably wouldn't have dug the first series much if it came out now either and lord knows I'd be taking the piss out of every episode of Death Note if it came out now.

That and the first season definitely had some "oh shit" moments even in its first half. Like the green jelly scene.

Yup that was legit thrilling when the banana went back in time to reattach to the bunch. and when they were digging up Sern's dirty secrets.

now the thriller music playing during moments that arent ............thrilling

Well I think I'm pretty satisfied with it. As I was telling folks on the discord, I didn't really want a brilliant game-changing sequel to this. I'm not going to deny that this is a "cash-grab" for "nostaigia-bait" but I don't really care if it is. The original Steins;Gate left me wanting nothing more out of the series.

This is also the best way to make a sequel years and years after the original: make an alternate timeline. That way the Die Hard OG fans aren't butthurt that their canon and theories and precious originals are ruined, people who wanted more of their favorite characters and are already satisfied get more (like me) and it remains inoffensive and indestructive.

For me, there's absolutely nothing to get mad at here and I'm enjoying seeing these characters again, almost like meeting up with an old friend group.

My only complaint so far is not enough ruka.

So yeah. I'm going to be easy to impress with this show. I expect nothing but steins;gate-related shit from it. And it's providing that.

So good.

EP 7

I have to say this is the best episode yet. the events were pretty straight forward so I won't dig much into that.

The american scientist duo are obviously the ones behind the attempted abduction. The masked female was most likely her.

This episode was handled competently to link with previous events while adding it's own WOW factor and not leaning 100% on the original for the thrill, and for once it ended with a cliff hanger that isn't completely predictable and has me eager to see the next episode.

Like was it the actual Kurisu that called Okabe or was it the amadeus asking for help..........

Incidentally, this was the 7th episode, in the original, most people will agree that the story started slow and really grabbed your attention around the 7th episode, so I hope it's all great stuff from here on out.

Last edited:
ep 7
Requiem for Mozart. RIP.

Mr. Braun, what a man, with dem THICC biceps.
So that means Braun and Killyou Moeka isn't part of the conspiracy.
By the hint with which they were going, it seems Suzuha's mom was the masked leather suit lady, but who knows.

Mozart is referenced again, which I am hoping has a good reason, not just because the AI is named Amadeus, so they tried to fit everything else on that.
Mozart honestly got bullied enough in Paino no worry.
Magic Flute, really? okkei

Well the above events might not matter much, because Amadeus activated his reading steiner to change world lines to where Kurisu is alive. How the world line number thing didnt stop changing shows maybe the world's gone crazy.

ep 7

By the hint with which they were going, it seems Suzuha's mom was the masked leather suit lady, but who knows.

without looking back, I know what hing you're referring to, and I'm ashamed I initially missed that..........that really does complicate things..............How's Daru and her gonna get busy with that up in the air..............well I guess that didn't stop them the 1st time.

This group really has the worst luck when meeting people, getting associated with the most random shady people in the area.

without looking back, I know what hing you're referring to, and I'm ashamed I initially missed that..........that really does complicate things..............How's Daru and her gonna get busy with that up in the air..............well I guess that didn't stop them the 1st time.

This group really has the worst luck when meeting people, getting associated with the most random shady people in the area.
Charisma of mad scientist attracts danger and ladies, what can one do
yeah, is suzuha going to become a time paradox or what?
well, the timeline is out of control, at least changed, now, so will have to continue watching.

Back