Stalled Misunderstand and Complete Tags

If you Misunderstand it like me and want to add new feature add Yes and Add No

• Total voters

Shazer299

Um if your seeing my profile and tha one I recommending as you can see there so many stalled tag but actually that stalled tag is means I completed Reading it(Im waiting for chapters) and you may think why stalled is tag but not reading i dont know why because before Im new here at anime planet I thought Stalled tag means Complete but I see some post that Stalled means waiting to read so If you see my profile have stalled tag that means I complete it (By the way if you administrator of this anime planet was dd a new tag that means Complete so the new user dont have misunderstqnd Im not the only user that misundertand that (stalled tag is complete means)

What Im trying to say in this post is so many new user misunderstand that stqlled tag means you complete the manhwa or manhua but the true is that stalled means is means that your waiting to read it like Isad stalled tag didn't mean complete.
Actually its become Big Misunderstan Because thero no Complete tag instead Reading so if you cant have a tag Complete you Can just Change it to Reading is Means you Complete it or you reading it so if you thought too that stalled means complete your become idiot like me hahaha sorry.

(But like I said if your Administrator of this site atleast add Complete tag or explain what tag means so the new users dont misunderstand)

By the way Im just saying it because when Im new I misunderstand it.

Sincerely
User

Stalled means you've started reading something and stopped but plan to continue sometime (dropped means you started reading and are not going to complete it)

Read is completed

Want to read is want to read.

No new feature needs adding to that

Back