SPY x FAMILY: Part II

Ep 1
REALLY REALLY REALLY good first episode. Seriously, I cannot express how much I enjoyed this episode. This even beat out the dodgeball episode from the first cour as my favorite episode. So many amazing and cute moments. Like this episode is so adorable what with Anya and the dog but also so tense with all the spy terrorist action going on. Can't wait for the next episode. I have a strong feeling I'm going to enjoy this second half even more than the first.

I am SO happy that Spy x Family is back!!! The first episode was great! Here's a few things I liked about this episode:

-THE OPENING IS AMAZINGGGG!! I know it got released before the anime aired and god, I love the song and the visuals are TOP NOTCH. It is amazing that Spy x Family blew up like it did and I wouldn't want it any other way. We are eating GOOD.
-BOND IS ADORABLE. His barks are so cuuute! I loved the scene where he protected Anya but then cowered when the men started threating him lmfao
-I love how Bond and Anya communicate, we've only seen a snippet of them interacting so far but I can tell that Bond will be a much welcomed member to the family!!
-Yor jumping up to the ceiling was absolutely hilarious, when she went back down one guy noticed her and I thought that was really funny
-The ending... oh my god the ending song. Yama is one of my favorite artists so this was such a pleasant surprise! Also the food at the end... oh my lord I want some so very badly. I'm gonna go eat lunch now lol

Overall, great return to the series and I'm very excited for next week!

Episode 2.
That was unusually tense for an episode of this show.
Between the threat of dead Loid and war, Handler's speech to those morons, Anya one crossed wire away from becoming an adorable stain on the wall...that was intense.

Episode 1&2
This show really focusing on it's mission.

Anya did excellent job. She saved her father even she doesn't know how to read clock.
both episodes are tense but Anya always make you smile.

ep 2
cI6f7dQ.png

JTozPWd.png

me and anya are the same i can't read clocks for shit

the speech about war was unexpectedly serious for this show too. it kind of flubbed off child abduction as 'anya is too young to marry' earlier this episode, so I was surprised to see the show casually launch into the horrors of war and people's flesh being melted to walls like 5 minutes later haha

ep 2
me and anya are the same i can't read clocks for shit
True story: I was playing through one of those The Room games a while back. I had figured out the puzzle was to set a clock to 6:15, but it wasn't doing anything when I did. It took my brother looking over to remind me the big hand is the minute hand, not the hour hand.

It's official: Bond is now a member of the Forger family.

Anya debut some more awesome faces - including a new smug face - and I loved how she tried to one-up Damien now that she has a dog. But it didn't seem to work. There were some other great bonding moments between Anya and her new partner - the time spent in the park, Anya giving her new companion some food and where he needs to go "do his business", and that last scene with Anya and Bond sleeping was beyond cute.

this episode was the cutesiest!!!!!! BOTH BOUND AND ANYA ARE ANGLES ❤❤
anya's naming abilities are about the same level as mine ,basically zero.

The first part was really good. Nice comedy, Yor and Yuri play off of each other great. And her disaster cooking was also fun to watch.
2nd short part was kinda meh.

Back