Sports!!

Well, it's pretty obvious it's gonna be a Cleveland-Golden State rematch in the finals. Probably won't even watch the rest of the conference finals.

Sweden beat Canada 2-1 in SO, would have been better if Canada lost in OT instead of going to a damnable shootout after that totally bitching game. Good show Swedes.

Aaand we're out. Shocker. If we had won against the Swiss and played USA today, I think we'd have a chance, but playing against Russia is pure slaughter. Oh, well. I wonder if Germany will beat Canada today. :D

That's so adorable.

NBA Finals are set, sadly. A rematch of the two least likable teams in the league. I predict Cleveland takes it in 6.

Holy shit Takuma Sato won the Indy 500!! (also it sucks Alonso's engine broke down again. He's as unlucky as he's skilled)

Roger Federer. Mad respect.

tumblr_ot7169qWCv1wncavqo1_1280.jpg

For anyone that follows football, it looks like Neymar's transfer from Barcelona to PSG is going to go through at a whopping £198 million. To put that into perspective (as if I really need to do that) the current most expensive player is Paul Pogba at £89 million. That's a difference of £109 million!
The money in football is just insane, and it keeps getting worse. Quite frankly I am really struggling to continue to follow the sport given how it's now all about the top elite teams, at least in the top flight leagues.

For anyone that follows football, it looks like Neymar's transfer from Barcelona to PSG is going to go through at a whopping £198 million. To put that into perspective (as if I really need to do that) the current most expensive player is Paul Pogba at £89 million. That's a difference of £109 million!
The money in football is just insane, and it keeps getting worse. Quite frankly I am really struggling to continue to follow the sport given how it's now all about the top elite teams, at least in the top flight leagues.

To think back in the day you could get Ronaldinho in your team for "just" 20 million euros.

Remember when Michael Owen was the most expensive player ever, sold for 15 million?

Plenty of room over here to watch actual fun sports.

Today I learned that the cornhole thing is a "sport" and a thing to have a tournament over at ESPN... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What, you never played cornhole before? Fun game.

...Also, totally unrelated: I hate your new avatar.
I mean, I know what it was. I just didn't think there be actual competition and championship committees. I figure it to be like casual, just for fun, tailgating things. next you'll tell me there's a hopscotch tournaments. =^)

Also, embrace it.

I mean, I know what it was. I just didn't think there be actual competition and championship committees. I figure it to be like casual, just for fun, tailgating things. next you'll tell me there's a hopscotch tournaments. =^)
Nah, man. There are people who take cornhole leagues as serious as football. I've seen fights break out and friendships end over that game.

Also, embrace it.
I'd sooner embrace a cactus. That's on fire.

Back