Space Dandy 2

it's not like he betrayed it by the end of the series by converting into thighs (i think)
that was different because all of reality and every dimention was reset so dandy was never an ass man to anyone but him, and wanted to try being a leg man this time.
Obviously this means big things for the plot of space dandy as the implications of him being an leg man now will impact later events we've already seen.
Maybe.
Or not.

Reactions: Zed
that was different because all of reality and every dimention was reset so dandy was never an ass man to anyone but him, and wanted to try being a leg man this time.
Obviously this means big things for the plot of space dandy as the implications of him being an leg man now will impact later events we've already seen.
Maybe.
Or not.
it's an infinite space, baby.

since i already marathoned the 4 episodes, i decided o watch the last one while i'm at it.
of all possible crazy things this show had, this one caught me the most by surprise, THE SHOW ACTUALLY REMEMBERS EVENTS. crazy, i know.

gonna be honest, this episode was shit, felt like a rewatch for Samurai Flamenco. just random flashy explosions and shit plot twists thrown one after the other.
^absolutely agree with this assessment of episode 13, even if I never watched Samurai Flamenco

I'll give season 2 a 5/10, which is higher than season 1, because season 2 had more episodes that actually entertained me - even if the bad eps are also worse than the ones in season 1

Group watch with Lycanter. I love brightly coloured surreal anime but this season could have done with some editing. They tried just about everything but a lot of episodes just didn't really work. I still liked the art and the music but that's probably enough dandy for me.

Episode 12
Now I'm going to have Internet friends by knife party stuck in my head for a week.

Last edited:
Back