So far, what has been your worst day ever?

definitely the day i went to wendys and they were out of frostys. just buy more chocolate ice cream and cool whip. assholes.
the day my brother died was pretty fucked up too lmao

it must be so many days recently. Feel awful, depressed, stressful about everything and still cannot get out
it's totally destroying me from the inside

The day we buried grandma probably. I had felt horrible for a long time then. Empty and dried up. Couldn't even put a piece of food in my mouth.

A certain day in December was pretty bad. There were some bad days late January and early February this year, too.

Probably the day where my grandpa died, he was my only grandpa so I don’t have a grandpa in my family anymore

Probably the day where my grandpa died, he was my only grandpa so I don’t have a grandpa in my family anymore

Best wishes to you and your family. I hope everything gets better for them.

I can totally relate to you. Both my grandfathers have passed away. It did give me severe depression in the past. They were born in the 1920s too.
The more traumatic experience was that I had to accompany my grandmother in the hospital for 2 weeks. My grandpa was on life support. He had died after getting a stroke. His blood vessel popped in his brain's central nervous system. Although we still think his death could of been prevented if he didn't use that massage machine. He had used a massage machine on his head, and it triggered a stroke.

But when I saw how he was struggling so desperately to live, it made me realize that throwing a life away is wrong.

I work in a retiree health exchange and there's a lot of seniors calling in. They can be very patient, and pleasant to talk to. I truly believe that with age comes wisdom. The seniors have a lot of experience but some seniors find it difficult to use technology. So they have their caretakers use the computer for them.

When my grandmother was being taken off of life support and they wanted me to say something to her over the phone cuz I was states away. I hadn't talked to her in years and never expected she'd have such a painful end, and trying to get ready for work while trying to say the last words my grandmother would hear from me, the absolute trainwreck it made me emotionally, and the fact I was still expected to come into work. She died just a couple of hours after our phone call.

On Sunday I was opening the store and every cashier no called no showed on me and I was trying to balance the work I NEEDED to do with customer service, I was way too overwhelmed and running on 2 hours of sleep and some guy came in and for a solid ten minutes screamed at me calling me a million different things over literally nothing even going as far as calling me a f*g and threatening to harm me. Genuknely broke down crying when I finally got him out of my store.

Almost any day counts, besides my memory is pretty good and loves to rub bad situations in my face, especially when it was my fault.

When I got poisoned by food and throwed up with every moment I got food or water in my mouth. That was just terrible guys and pills which were in my home pharmacy did not help me. Fortunaly some pills from canadian pharmacy removed this nausea and I felt better. So that was my worst day ever

Last edited:
Back