Smile Pretty Cure!

ShoumaTaka

[sadht=Glitter Force]Smile Pretty Cure![/sadht]

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

DAT : was watching the Netflix original anime called Pretty Girl Cure! From the title I knew if would be pretty blah....and the cover is blah *coughs* but that doesn't stop me from watching it *clears throat* hmmmmm, I started watching it and BOOM! IN MY head all I could think of was wtf is this shittttt Lol okay a girl named Emily is somehow "living" in Japan, neither does this girl have a last name. It reminds me of Madoka Magica now hold on let me re-say my statement, Its like madoka magica IF YOU just looked at madoka magica's cover art you would have thought it would be a cute magical anime with no plot or meaning but I'm wrong. On the other hand pretty girl cure is like madoka magica's first thought I MEAN COME ON they both had pink hair and there a creature that looks like Kyuby

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Daily Anime Thoughts

DAT : was watching the Netflix original anime called Pretty Girl Cure! From the title I knew if would be pretty blah....and the cover is blah *coughs* but that doesn't stop me from watching it *clears throat* hmmmmm, I started watching it and BOOM! IN MY head all I could think of was wtf is this shittttt Lol okay a girl named Emily is somehow "living" in Japan, neither does this girl have a last name. It reminds me of Madoka Magica now hold on let me re-say my statement, Its like madoka magica IF YOU just looked at madoka magica's cover art you would have thought it would be a cute magical anime with no plot or meaning but I'm wrong. On the other hand pretty girl cure is like madoka magica's first thought I MEAN COME ON they both had pink hair and there a creature that looks like Kyuby

Are you talking about Glitter Force, which is a bastardisation of PreCure?

I watched a few episodes with my 4 year old niece, it's awful to watch for us, but I can't complain for her, though I'd rather they just dubbed Precure as it already exists rather than cutting and chopping stuff together.

Back