Slow Loop

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by Zed, Dec 23, 2020.

1. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Episode 11.
    An episode reminding us that Koi is best girl. I approve.

interregnum likes this.
  2. Madoka

Madoka Silver Supporter

Good stuff, I enjoyed this show quite a bit, it's pretty relaxing and lives to the SoL name pretty well. Hiyori, Koharu and Koi all have great chemistry too.
    Hiyori going all out for the plush was oddly amusing for me, like it shouldn't be but it just matches her personality so much that its hard to not see anything but that.
    I think Hiyori and Koharu worked well as sisters too, Hiyori is the sort who blends into the background, not in a bad way though, she lives in a quieter but happier world if you will, keeping to herself and her friends and is content with such a life (which is kind of relatable for me) Whilst Koharu is more energetic, she is all smiles and has a beaming smile, she jumps into everything and i think the two combining such opposites was a joy to watch.

All in all, i actually loved this show, it's a simple slice of life but a great one, and anyone who didn't enjoy seeing Koi gift Hiyori that fly thing in a engagement ring box is a liar, that whole scene as kids was so damn cute and wholesome, i refuse to hear any other opinion! Koi x Hiyori happening was the only thing this show needed to be better.

Honestly would love some more of this, whilst it's not quite at Non Non Biyori level, it kind of sits between that, Yuru camp and it's own thing, and it really fits nicely between these lines making it very enjoyable to tune in weekly for.

4/5

interregnum and naterbug8278 like this.
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
  3. AdmiralMuffin

AdmiralMuffin Well-Known Member

This was good. Comfy, sweet, and the emotional themes about dealing with loss and forming a new family raised it above the average CGDCT. I would love a second season of this.

4 out of 5.

interregnum likes this.
  4. interregnum

interregnum Well-Known Member

Not a bad way to wrap things up, all things being equal. Plenty of Koi, which is mostly why I'm still here, and some nice Koharu being Koharu time.

In the end, I give it a 2 out of 5. I'm a little surprised I made it through the whole thing. Does it deserve a little more love than I've given it? Maybe. But my odd need to watch this, every week (and yet somehow leave myself to catch up on Dress-Up in fits and starts), doesn't mean I was always happy I was doing it.

Too much fishing, too little character stuff. Yuru Camp it wasn't. And I'm probably not going to remember I watched it, a few days from now.

Kataphraktoi likes this.
  5. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Cute show, Koi is queen.

4 out of 5.

AdmiralMuffin likes this.