Slow Loop

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Zed, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Nekus

Nekus Well-Known Member

Posted by Nekus on Jan 8, 2022
    Probably all the promotional art featuring bare feet:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. interregnum

interregnum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Madoka and Nekus like this.
  3. Qplayer

Qplayer Well-Known Member

I feel like I got added to an FBI watchlist just for looking at these.

Max4444 and interregnum like this.
  4. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Episode 2.
    There's being an obsessed hobbyist, then there's being so obsessed you miss your daughter being born and then try to name her after a fish. That poor girl has it rough.

5. Madoka

Madoka Bronze Supporter

Episode 2 - the good stuff~
    So true, i laughed at this part but man, not attending your daughters birth and being 5 hours late and then trying to name your kid after a fish, dudes got some issues.

That being said, i kind of liked the guy (Koi's dad), he is simple and a basic joke but added in well enough to the scene.
    I love the chemistry between them, Kaharu being herself and Koi's buried insecurity of worrying if she is "good enough" to be Hiyori's friend combined with Hiyori's smile, they all just go together so well.

I really like this show so far, it's weirdly close to feeling like that Backwater show and Yurucamp in a pleasant kind of merging. I dunno, i just love the chill vibes.

6. Qplayer

Qplayer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    We have uncensored sibling handholding. How can Funimation get away with this?

But seriously this is shaping up to be just as good as my other favorite iyashikei like Girl's Last Tour, Aria, and Laid Back Camp. Best fishing tutorial ever.

7. AdmiralMuffin

AdmiralMuffin Well-Known Member

Episode 2:
    Skips on his daughter being born and shows up hours later and names her after the fish he just caught? That's a really hilarious yet tragic backstory for Koi. That fang though. I'm quite partial to characters with fangs.

8. interregnum

interregnum Well-Known Member

I dunno if I'm pleased or displeased by the arrival of Koi, but...I'd be lying if I said I didn't really enjoy her insecurity at the arrival of Koharu.

Two eps in and still having a good time.

AardvarkRex, Qplayer and Nekus like this.
  9. evilneko

evilneko Active Member

Koi-chan is adorable and I love her and definitely ship her with Yamahi.

AardvarkRex likes this.