Sin Strange+

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by Guest, Jun 30, 2014.

1. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

Re: Strange+ 2

Hopefully there will be more fabulous title and end cards, and some middle of road comedy in between.

2. Damias

Damias Database Moderator

Posted by Damias on Jul 10, 2014
    Episode 1
    Hey, they finally addressed the plot that was supposed to happen in the first season. About time. :megusta:

Still funny yet no fabulous end card, this time. Dafuq?

3. ZetsubouKaiji

Episode 1:

A ton of 4th wall breaks, no end card and a bunch of middle of the road jokes. I have no idea how this got a second season. The 4th wall breaking wasn't even particularly clever or funny.
    Episode 2:

This episode was an improvement I guess. They should just make the entire thing about weird butt stuff.

4. HasseRovdjur

HasseRovdjur Breast Claw

Meh, no end cards, and the jokes weren't really my thing either.

5. Grach

Grach Well-Known Member

Posted by Grach on Jul 21, 2014
    Episode 2:

Still as funny as usual, but the lack of end cards is a bit disappointing. :\

6. Damias

Damias Database Moderator

Posted by Damias on Jul 21, 2014
    Episode 2
    Blergh, everyone knows that you have to kiss to switch bodies back. Who in their right mind would use SCIENCE?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  7. ZetsubouKaiji

Episode 3:

Well that was just as random and not particularly funny as usual. This season is definitely worse off for the lack of end cards. The first season wasn't great either but at least there were a few funny moments and I could always look forward to whatever insane end card they'd come up with.

Overall meh, this seems to have gotten worse.

8. Karasune

Karasune Dank Doughnut

Episode 4:
    I had been disappointed with this new season, but this episode seriously kicked it up a notch. All those references were hilarious, and the ending was great. I hope the next episode will keep it up.

9. ZetsubouKaiji

Episode 12:

Well that was a fucking bizarre and random way to end the second season.

Overall, a pretty unfunny followup to the average and sporadically funny first season. Hopefully this is the last we'll be seeing of this and if it does have to come back then hopefully it will bring back the crazy title and end cards. 4 out of 10