Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Hoozuki, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Hoozuki

Hoozuki Forum Moderator Database Moderator

2. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Jan 28, 2021
    YOOOOOOO THIS MFER MARRIES FEMALE HARAMBE

10/10 kinda shit right here. Unless the fruit of evolution turns the gorilla into a cute girl then fuck that shit. Should stay as a gorilla, that would be dope. But evolution would mean he turns into Shrek and she turns into Fiona, which would make it the greatest anime ever.

Nicknames and RogueLynx like this.
  3. RogueLynx

RogueLynx Well-Known Member

*reads synopsis

excuse me, WHAT.?!

Gaunter and Rascal like this.
  4. zPriseax

zPriseax New Member

monke good! monke strong! monke.... sexy!??

Rascal likes this.
  5. Anzion

Anzion Gold Supporter

Posted by Anzion on Sep 5, 2021
    Going by the manga cover, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it's "Fuck that shit".

6. Gaunter

Gaunter Silver Supporter

The anime will premiere on October 4.

Ngl, it looks random as hell and I totally going to watch it.

Ritcherfielderglen likes this.
  7. Rascal

Rascal Silver Supporter

Posted by Rascal on Sep 28, 2021
    Definitely fuck that shit. If it stayed a monkey the whole time I would be SO in.

Anzion likes this.
  8. This looks so stupid and so weird. I HAVE TO WATCH IT. As long as it isn't boring I'm happy. Hope this is a fun one.

apoc9 and RogueLynx like this.
  9. apoc9

apoc9 Well-Known Member

Posted by apoc9 on Oct 4, 2021
    Let me guess the girl in the beginning is the gorilla after evolution.

10. Draftz

Draftz New Member

Posted by Draftz on Oct 4, 2021
    why they have to convert the gorila into a girl.. now we can't have her as a waifu since we will remember she was a gorila lol

11. Nekus

Nekus Well-Known Member

Posted by Nekus on Oct 4, 2021
    This is just pathetically bad. I'm not even angry at it. It's just sad that people had to waste time working on it.

12. Anzion

Anzion Gold Supporter

Posted by Anzion on Oct 5, 2021
    Gaunter and OshiriPenPen like this.
  13. Episode 1:
    So yeah. I was wrong. This isn't the fun kind of dumb or "so bad it's good" or anything like that. This is just bad. It's generic, boring, the animation is stiff, the MC is whiny, you know how this goes. I wouldn't recommend this show at all.
    This episode was really boring. The fat MC wanders through the jungle and gets handed OP skills because he's fat and he whines for the next 23 minutes. Nothing interesting happens. When he fights the gorilla all I could think about was why they kept switching from the red eyes to the kawaii anime girl eyes for the gorilla during the fight. That's really all I have to say.
    I'll keep watching until at least Episode 3 but only because I want to see Gorilla Waifu become human. For all those bored enough to stick around, see ya next week.

14. OshiriPenPen

OshiriPenPen Well-Known Member

Episode 1:
    It's generic crap with a shitty OP and cringy "jokes". I hate it.

This just exists because the author was bullied as a child. He then drew an isekai as power fantasy and it got picked up by a committee that has no idea what creativity even means.

15. Gaunter

Gaunter Silver Supporter

Ep 1:
    Wow. A loser incel eats a fruit and evolves into a pokemon (chad yuusha), who immediately gets laid with a number of babes(animals.) Zoophilia/10.
    [​IMG]

16. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Episode 1.
    Yelling all your dialogue doesn't make it funny, show. You need to actually write a joke...

17. Sabure

Sabure Well-Known Member

Posted by Sabure on Oct 5, 2021
    Well as my (bad) luck would have it I drew this show for Anime Lottery Challenge so I'm stuck with it for the next 3 months :baka:

But yeah I was not impressed with the first episode. They threw every isekai cliche out there in one episode, and I hate how whiny and pathetic the MC is. At least the gorilla waifu is somewhat entertaining.

18. Spaciousfish

Spaciousfish New Member

Felt like watching hentai, without the actual hentai :(

19. Smarty027

Smarty027 New Member

After watching Episode 1 I feel like it was good I read the WN first (it was good, and I was hooked on this genre that time). Watched through this episode as I like the va...(va not the va for this show). Also I so didn't like the animation and the pace at which it went... Better to read the WN according to me...

20. Watched first episode of this.... thing.
    IMO and please nobody offend, activating honest, blunt, no sugarcoat mode:

It was so bad that It makes me think Pitch boy Riverside like one of the best anime for a fantasy tag.
    https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/peach-boy-riverside
    (and Pitch boy Riverside was very dissapointing to me)
    done I got it out of my system.

Gonna watch it for the challange, but if this level doesnt improve, I may score it 1/5

you described perfectly how I feel.
    Forget merchandising bussiness, even average (3.5/5) anime like Danganronpa 1, have merchandising. Forget further proyects like movies and side stories OVAs.

Gaunter and Anzion like this.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2021