She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man.

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Hoozuki, May 26, 2020.

1. Hoozuki

Hoozuki Forum Moderator Database Moderator

MilissaSexclub likes this.
  2. Ebonyslayer

Ebonyslayer Well-Known Member

So, its a gender bender isekai from the looks of it. Its also the author's only written work right now, so that doesn't really sound like a confidence booster.

MilissaSexclub likes this.
  3. Jet

Jet Active Member

Posted by Jet on Aug 25, 2020
    I used to read that manga in ongoing since chapter1 and while the start was great, it goes nowhere afterwards, rly. Author got no clue how to expand on lore properly. Could learn from Overlord. The entire manga was focused on vapid moe and gag moments due mc being young and stuck. Other transmigrators got there decades ago, but play no role in the story. There is one more genderbent dude, who creeps the hell outta me every time too. Sick freak, who thinks of nothing else besides boobs basically.
    The main plotline is pretty global and interesting. The transmigrators, MC keeps searching for, are as OP as she is, so it is possible to make a proper series here, if director cuts out everything unrelated literally that is. Could catch up to LN then. But don't expect much, too much silliness to pluck through.

Thrawn and (deleted member) like this.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  4. Nekus

Nekus Well-Known Member

Posted by Nekus on Jun 30, 2021
    Gender bend aside this is so generic I swear I feel like I already watched this.

naterbug8278 likes this.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Posted by Guest on Sep 30, 2021

EDIT 11.05.21

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2021
  6. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Sep 30, 2021
    I don’t know why I expected the gender bent to be vivacious, curvaceous or at least badonkadonks. It’s always a loli or non-fun bags

naterbug8278 likes this.
  7. Max4444

Max4444 Well-Known Member

Posted by Max4444 on Jan 7, 2022
    The first episode was alright, though I'm not sure what to expect from it. The king looks kinda hot ngl.

8. naterbug8278

naterbug8278 Well-Known Member

Dude were they just too broke to voice that entire ending? lol I'm all for silent shots but that was like 5 minutes of absolutely nothing

Nekus likes this.
  9. ammo1991

ammo1991 New Member

This might be the worth first impression form an anime ive expected something from, like ... ever ...

10. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Between the exposition delivered with all the subtlety of a fart at a funeral, the Berserk level CG and the bland cast, I don't foresee myself watching this one very long.

AdmiralMuffin and naterbug8278 like this.
  11. EDN

EDN New Member

Posted by EDN on Jan 8, 2022
    This was one of the most boring and lackluster 1st episode that I have seen in a while....

12. nachfuellbar

nachfuellbar New Member

Light novel was pretty interesting but this anime is just good for putting yourself to sleep

13. InSonicBloom

InSonicBloom New Member

I didn't think you could get wooden acting in a cartoon - I was wrong!

14. AdmiralMuffin

AdmiralMuffin Well-Known Member

Episode 1:

This was...really bad. I checked out the source material a bit and it actually seems fairly enjoyable. I feel sorry for the fans of the source material is this is what we're getting. I'm usually pretty lenient and can even find some semblance of enjoyment in most mediocre anime but this was mind-numbingly awful and boring from start to finish so yeah congrats on that front.

I'll give it the usual three episodes but if this kind of quality keeps up I dunno if I'm gonna last three episodes.

15. Qplayer

Qplayer Well-Known Member

I thought I could watch this anime as a guilty pleasure or something but I didn't expect the production to be THIS bad. It's almost unwatchable by modern standards. So little animation it's practically a slideshow, and when it isn't it's littered with poorly composited CG. Generic music from what seems like royaltyfreerpgmusic.com and almost no sound design at all. Probably going to bail on this one and check out the other gender bender isekai this season (yeah weird that we get 2 of them).

16. shadowstriker117

shadowstriker117 New Member

Wow this show I didn't even realize what was really going on, I got that it was a Virtual world with players and NPC's though the main character reminds me of Lord Ainz Ooal Gown from the show Overlord being able to summon large and powerful armies and bring them into existence to fight for him. I hope they make more of this show

17. Pie31416

Pie31416 New Member

I was looking forward to this show and this is what we get. I’m ready to drop already. I may check out episode 2, but it’s not looking good boys.

18. RavenheartN1Anime

RavenheartN1Anime Active Member

Berserk called, it wants it test rendition for 2016 back.

randomredneck and Qplayer like this.
  19. RavenheartN1Anime

RavenheartN1Anime Active Member

Did the Anime really just slow down pace to make way for a 5 minute AMV???

Qplayer likes this.
  20. evilneko

evilneko Active Member

That was an impressive first episode....

....for all the wrong reasons.

Although, I admit I did kind of like the last 5 minutes. It was cute. Although it might have worked better if it hadn't been preceded by 17 minutes of pretty much entirely useless baggage.