Share Your Dreams

Have had some of Buck-Tick, the past few days. (@Oceanwithwaves don't be jelly! :troll::frustrat:)
Today's ones were extremely weird though, so I'll just say the good one that I had the other day.

So we were all (Atsushi, the other band members, and myself) in a car, and Atsushi was up front with the drummer(?) while I was in the back, in the middle between the other 2. Then Atsushi turns to me, smiling, (I think we were dating, and yes, it was when he had long hair. :laugh::laugh:) tells me something in Japanese that I have NO idea what he said, (besides "(my real name)-chan!" :laugh::love:) then hands me a pair of wooden drumsticks with one of those drum pad things. I tried so hard to say "Arigatogozaimasu!" but was so in shock. A bit after that, Atsushi & the drummer(?) are speaking in Japanese to each other, and I'm practicing on the drum pad in the car. (Have no idea what the other two were doing, except I guess looking at the scenery, or watching/listening to me practice.)

Then eventually we arrive at this place, (which I assume was a music store) and the guys take me over to this drumset, and let me play with it. They were all smiles, (even who I assume was the store owner) while listening to me play. :)

After that is where things get fuzzy, but what I do remember is Atsushi holding my hand & leading me to this one room that had a beautiful purple drumset, (not the one I played on, I don't think) and a bunch of cute stuffed animals, and he said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and he hugged & kissed me! :laugh: (For those curious, it's not my actual birth month yet, but it's coming up right shortly, month wise.)

Have had some of Buck-Tick, the past few days. (@Oceanwithwaves don't be jelly! :troll::frustrat:)
Today's ones were extremely weird though, so I'll just say the good one that I had the other day.

So we were all (Atsushi, the other band members, and myself) in a car, and Atsushi was up front with the drummer(?) while I was in the back, in the middle between the other 2. Then Atsushi turns to me, smiling, (I think we were dating, and yes, it was when he had long hair. :laugh::laugh:) tells me something in Japanese that I have NO idea what he said, (besides "(my real name)-chan!" :laugh::love:) then hands me a pair of wooden drumsticks with one of those drum pad things. I tried so hard to say "Arigatogozaimasu!" but was so in shock. A bit after that, Atsushi & the drummer(?) are speaking in Japanese to each other, and I'm practicing on the drum pad in the car. (Have no idea what the other two were doing, except I guess looking at the scenery, or watching/listening to me practice.)

Then eventually we arrive at this place, (which I assume was a music store) and the guys take me over to this drumset, and let me play with it. They were all smiles, (even who I assume was the store owner) while listening to me play. :)

After that is where things get fuzzy, but what I do remember is Atsushi holding my hand & leading me to this one room that had a beautiful purple drumset, (not the one I played on, I don't think) and a bunch of cute stuffed animals, and he said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and he hugged & kissed me! :laugh: (For those curious, it's not my actual birth month yet, but it's coming up right shortly, month wise.)
That's awesome!!! Now I'm jalous!

I’m glad I wrote most of this down this morning as it was a weird dream.

So it starts with me living in some sort of dorm/halls/shared accommodation. There was half a dozen of us trying to cook in the kitchen at one point and all the drainers were being used and my pasta came out looking gross. For some reason I’m then in a bed (platonically) with a girl (H) I follow on Instagram and her boyfriend (B). I assume watching a film. I’m not sure. Anyway. B’s toe nails are super long. So long that he manages to cut my feet. First on the tip of one of my toes, and second in the side of the other foot. H makes B get out of bed and cut his toenails, which he does reluctantly and with a lot of whining. I then go and have a bath because my feet need cleaning up from the cuts. For some reason my parents make me get out of the bath and go to the supermarket (Morrison’s) with them. So I’m walking around Morrison’s in just a towel. There’s then a snowstorm outside so I ask a security guard (J- who used to work on my shopping park and is seeing one of my employees) to get my shoes out of my car. I hand him my keys but he refuses. I don’t know where I was storing these keys with my towel attire. So I have to walk to my car, barefoot in the snow. Instead of going to my car though I sit on a wall that seems to be around some sort of small building, and there’s a few other people sitting there including J. Weird thing about J is that he’d had some cosmetic surgery done to give him pink anime style cheeks (with the little dashes in them) to complement his girlfriend recently done lips.

So some of this I can make sense of. I’d been talking to my employee about J that day as I knew him when he worked on the park and it’s nice to hear when things are going well for them as it’s been a rocky relationship. My employee has had her lips done and it’s rather distracting to me if I’m honest.
The nails thing is because my own nails need sorting out. They grow fast, and after two busy weeks at work it’s like “hello where did these daggers come from?!” So yeah. I’ll be doing some grooming on that front tomorrow. The rest is just plain weird dream shit.

Had one that was quite disturbing (to me) this morning, and am very glad I woke up before things got worse...

So long story short, I was with my mom, (or who I THOUGHT was my mom, anyway) and we were trying to come up with a plan that involved zombies, for whatever reason. We went into this creepy house at night & there were hardly any lights on, and sure enough, apparently there were zombies. (Didn't see them, but we could hear them.) So my "mom" told me to hide in this alcove/corner thing near this one wall, and she was going to try & get rid of/distract the zombies in the kitchen. So I hide & wait, trying to listen in, but all I could hear was "uhhh…" and I thought, "oh crap..." Sure enough, I could hear one of those suckers shuffling out of the kitchen, and my "mom" is nowhere in sight, (don't know if she took off running, or if they got her, or what) so while I'm sitting there hiding, I'm thinking "please don't come this way" and I was hoping it would go down this one hallway instead. Nope.

I guess it was trying to trick me, because the very second I peek my head out to see if it went down the hallway, it comes at me full speed, (which makes no sense to me, considering zombies are supposed to be slow) but luckily I backed my head up in time before it could rip my head off. The thing gets super ticked off and starts growling/snarling at me, and before I could do anything, another one randomly comes up from behind, even though there was a wall behind me. What really makes me personally angry is that the one that came up behind me was like a demonic zombie version of my grandma. (Who, for those who know me personally, know I always have spoken highly of, so that part REALLY makes no sense to me.)

The demonic/zombie version of my grandma grabbed me and tried to eat my face off, but before she could do that, I woke up.

I understand where my grandma comes in, because we were talking about her last night a lot, but the zombie parts I have NO idea, unless it was because I was playing a bunch of YouTube anime challenges before bed, and Tokyo Ghoul & Attack on Titan kept coming up. (Have never watched either one fully, since it's obvious I get REALLY crappy & disturbing dreams easily, so forgive my ignorance if there are no actual zombies in either anime.)

Can anyone help me, I want to 'like' comments but can't find the 'like' button.. Sorry, I'm new here..

I had a dream last night that my cousin wouldn't talk to me and prior to that in my dream, some conversations with my friends made me emotional.. and later, when my cousin didn't talk to me, I felt hurt, and I walked out crying. A 'mental health officer', don't even know if there's someone like that in my country, but a mental health officer was sent to 'check' or assess my mental status or health.. she was observing me, but being so gentle and comforting. I wonder what it means though.

Can anyone help me, I want to 'like' comments but can't find the 'like' button.. Sorry, I'm new here..

You can't like posts in General Discussion. The like button is next to the quote button everywhere except in General Discussion.

I had a dream that someone plucked my right eyebrow extremely thin against my will and didn't do anything to my left one. It was a nightmare.

You can't like posts in General Discussion. The like button is next to the quote button everywhere except in General Discussion.

I had a dream that someone plucked my right eyebrow extremely thin against my will and didn't do anything to my left one. It was a nightmare.
Okay, thankyou :)

I got this weird dream last night, that a man who is a stranger to me, IDK who he is, but in the dream he is romantically interested in me, and for some reason I alsolike him and respect him too much. However, later in the dream, he introduces me to his wife while we're holding hands, which makes her angry but she doesn't say a word.. I look at her and try to let go of his hand and start avoiding him.
Such a weird dream, I hope it's not precognitive or something

Had a random one about The Magic School Bus, (a classic American cartoon/book series, for those who don't know) but can't remember much else about it.

My dream this morning was weird but in a very hard to explain way, but I do remember some of the weird metaphysical things going on- I’ll have to explain them as separate elements though.

Thin derelict buildings were “gaps” where people would disappear into forever. When people go missing? That’s where they go. You can also banish people into them. Sick of your wife. Tell her she doesn’t exist anymore and she will disappear through the next one she walks past. Poof. Gone.

For some people though, these buildings were like portals or stations to other times. The one in my dream was a narrow building with trees growing in it. The trees grew so tall. The building was also so tall that If you could see it, it would go miles above the city line. You had to climb the winding stairs all the way to the top, pick up a tin (like a biscuit tin) line it up in the air stream and sit in it before being transported into the time and location contained in the tin.

If too many travellers are in one time the time will become unstable and they have to move on.

In the dream @Taek was a traveller able to use these time stream things and he was bringing me (a normal human) along. We ended up in 1950’s Whitby. Met some other travellers who told him not to withhold his affections for me even though I’m just human :laugh:

I can't fully explain it since it is a couple of days ago, but bRUHHH it would be for an awesome film!! Genre: Thriller

I cannot explain the intense parts or the fucked up ones, because I- njfkenrj just don't have words for it. BUT. There is a creature called Leloka. In my dream, they called it Big Leloka. I don't know why Big... well, it was big, but like.. Is there a smaller version? Idk.. It was first at a school. A big school. I was seeing everything through the eyes of a girl. She was wandering around the school and noticed there was blood on the walls. She walked, following the trail until she stood in a big shower were there were three and a half other dead girls. Blood, everywhere. She suddenly hears something walking. Not a shoe footstep, but the sound of something coming closer. She starts to run. Runs for her life.
There are a lot of details that I don't fully remember and such, but the chase is intense. In the end, Big Leloka ends up killing her too.
THEN- I am suddenly a man. I am a man in a house. It's late and he was in his room until he suddenly feels this pressence. Somehow, he figures out that it is Leloka and he just goes into proper survival mode. He runs downstairs to warn his mother, but he can't find her and then continues to search for his father? brother? idk, another man. But he needs to be careful and quiet, because Leloka is close. He goes back up and are just outside of his room. He peeks in and through his window, he sees that Leloka is on the roof and about to head to the balcony. Leloka was huge. Much larger than a man. Hairy. Dark colored fur. A huge mouth. Slim, but strong. Walking on all four, but can walk on two if wanted. Piercing eyes.
This man goes to try locate his mother and the other man, and I think he manages to find one of them but they wouldn't listen quite?
All that I remember after that is that Leloka got inside, and after trying to help the others get the fuck out, the dude goes back to his room. He jumps out the window, climbs down. Goes to his car and drives the fuck away. Never looking back.
Cus that's what you do. You never look back on Leloka.

Idk, this probs won't feel as intense or as a good movie concept, but brrruhhh with the right cast, direction and script writers, it would be hella lit

I wonder if Leloka is a thing tho lmao funny how that is the name of the creature

Last night I had a dream that I don't really remember well, except a few bits and pieces.
In one of the bits, my mom was pregnant, with huge baby bump and I even saw movement of the baby in the bump like very clearly lol. I was so happy and so was my mom.. she really looked happy, reminded me of my mom the way she was in my childhood :)
In another bit, I wanted to change my clothes, and was looking for a place to that. My old bestfriend from school was seated outside a room, doing some paperwork, she guided me into the room and told me to change, and it had all the provisions and even a bathroom. I went in and started to fidget with my bag and noticed that the room was full of windows, all the walls with windows. Windows in pairs, with gaps between two windows. I went to close each one and you know those times when you do such things and it's oddly relaxing? I closed all the windows, sometimes I saw people outside busily chatting among themselves. some of them walking down the street. And closed all the windows, but the last one, it wouldn't close, I tried a couple of times and gave up..

I wish I remembered the entire dream.. as far as I can recall, there was a bit of travelling, road journey, lots of people on the trip. Not sure if there was anyone accompanying me in that dream.

REALLY wish I could remember this one dream I had several days back, since it had to do with A-P, but I only remember bits & pieces.

If I had to guess, it was the day before my birthday, because @GTOwlnizuka, @Oceanwithwaves, and I think @QueenSkull were trying to cheer me up since I couldn't go outside or have friends over, and basically couldn't have an actual birthday party due to the Corona panic.

Fast forward to what I call "part 2" (which apparently WAS my birthday) and I logged on and saw so many people wishing me a happy birthday (including them) in the happy birthday thread. There were so many sweet & touching comments, I couldn't reply to them all and I. just. SOBBED. I believe I woke up after that.

REALLY wish I could remember this one dream I had several days back, since it had to do with A-P, but I only remember bits & pieces.

If I had to guess, it was the day before my birthday, because @GTOwlnizuka, @Oceanwithwaves, and I think @QueenSkull were trying to cheer me up since I couldn't go outside or have friends over, and basically couldn't have an actual birthday party due to the Corona panic.

Fast forward to what I call "part 2" (which apparently WAS my birthday) and I logged on and saw so many people wishing me a happy birthday (including them) in the happy birthday thread. There were so many sweet & touching comments, I couldn't reply to them all and I. just. SOBBED. I believe I woke up after that.
<3

I keep having stress dreams all week where I've left a bunch of rats in a box and forgotten about them, like I actually own a bunch of hamsters, guinea pigs, rats that I'm not attending to and they're slowly starving without me there.

Not a fan, personally. I think I'm just stressed about taking care of my rats properly all the time, which, they're fine... I think it's just anxiety

Had one where Trevor, Sypha, and Alucard/Adrian from Castlevania found a dragon egg. (There was other stuff involved beforehand, but I can't remember the details.) When they found the egg, Trevor was going to destroy it before it hatched, but Al pitched an outright FIT, and Sypha practically in tears begged Trevor not to, so the three of them waited for it to hatch. When it finally did, Sypha was all excited, and Alucard cradled it in his arms like a baby, rocking it, and smiling down at it like a proud new father. :love: Trevor on the other hand, well, let's just say he wasn't amused or enthusiastic about the situation...(I don't remember the exact wording of the conversation, but it pretty much went like this.)

Trevor: What are you doing?! What if the mother comes back?! What then, eh?!?! Do you both WANT us to get burnt to a crisp?!?! D:<
Sypha: But what if it DOESN'T have a mother? We can't just leave the poor thing by itself! >:(
Alucard: Agreed...
Trevor: "Are you OUT OF YOUR MINDS?! IT'S A F***ING DRAGON!!!"
Sypha: So?! It's still just a baby! We can't let it die out here! D:
Trevor: *Sighs heavily and facepalms*
Alucard: *Very alarmed* There's something wrong! It's sick!
Also Alucard: Normally they need mother's milk, but...
Sypha: Can you save it?! D:
Alucard: I shall try. *Bites his finger so it bleeds* This will have to do... *Gives his blood to the baby dragon*

After that, it went on to a bunch of other random stuff that wasn't Castlevania related.
(Guess I dreamed about all that since I finished season 1 of Castlevania last night.)

Last edited:
Last night, I dreamed I sat in a very comfy chair. I was talking to someone, and then I stood up. When I was going to sit back again, my cousin and sister had taken my chair. I kinda felt like I was 12 again, cus my chair >:(
Eventually, I got it back. When I sat down again, my cat came to me and stood up, putting two of her paws an my lap. I felt her claws gently holding on to me to not lose her balance.

It wasn't really a big dream, but it was a very sweet dream. Especially since my cat passed away in October. At least, she is still young and free-spirited in my mind

awww <3

I binged some Black Mirror last night, and this morning I woke up from a really vivid dream that I knew was an episode of the show. Anyway, the dream story was this: A woman wearing bedraggled clothing and looking prematurely old managed to get a makeover. She had long grey hair and a loose-fitting sack of a dress which she exchanged for a short streaked blonde haircut and stylish clothes, and entered high society where she did all of the things that rich high class women do- circulating in high society, travelling, buying expensive things and eating and drinking fine food. Apparently she had a thing for large men (I'm thinking like Tongan sumo wrestlers), and wound up insinuating herself into this one star's gathering. Some woman recognized her from the beginning and outed her in front of all of the people there. And the star turned on her with the rest, even though he had just been cozying up to her and thought her beautiful. Completely unfazed at the revelation, the woman turned to the gathering and asked as she made her exit- What's wrong with making myself into someone else? You were only too willing to welcome me before you knew where I came from." Then I woke up.

Last edited:
Back