Share Your Dreams

I was 11 years old and at Hogwarts. I was with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Hogwarts was smaller though and didn't quite look the same. It was orientation day and someone said that the school was going to fall apart and wild creatures were popping out of everywhere in the school. The gang and I were trying to get out, I think Neville was with us too. Not everyone heard about what was going to happen so some of the students were still going about their day like it was fine. For some odd reason, I had three flip flops lying around the school. Two older Ravenclaw students were putting a first year student, who was wrapped up in a carpet, in a chest

Last edited:
A bit of Hook at the start, but with some evil military types; me and the Other Peter Pan (Not Robin Williams, that punk-style Asian guy) were captured by the military and the Lost Boys came to our rescue, giving us some weapons and we all had a massive scrap, killing the enemy commander and leaving his brother alive whom retreated. We retreated into my old school's basement, with the Lost Boys going ahead of us, leaving me and the Pan to traverse the basement in the dark where we knew enemies were lurking. I was constantly on edge because I knew the trope of the Brother sneak-stabbing Pan when I was trying to keep him alive and expected him to jump out. We got to the hallway outside the gym where it was lit and we didn't get jumped. We were cheering when I heard a noise from around the corner, waited and ambushed a military patrol that had the brother with them. Held one hostage, told them to drop their weapons and one of the military guys pointed his gun at the Brother, as he caused far too many deaths as it were.

Then it turned into me walking down a street, seeing a seriously up-scale hip ramen joint and going with the tide of the crowd to a record store where you could listen to records on turntables and high-quality headphones. Saw one guy steal a record player and was just watching because it was fascinating watching him jack it. Looked at albums to sample and asked the staff if they had any John Coltrane (As he was advertised on the front). Asked for any album, but especially Blue Train if they had it because I wanted to hear it in the highest form of quality possible.

I was 11 years old and at Hogwarts. I was with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Hogwarts was smaller though and didn't quite look the same. It was orientation day and someone said that the school was going to fall apart and wild creatures were popping out of everywhere in the school. The gang and I were trying to get out, I think Neville was with us too. Not everyone heard about what was going to happen so some of the students were still going about their day like it was fine. For some odd reason, I had three flip flops lying around the school. Two older Ravenclaw students were putting a first year student, who was wrapped up in a carpet, in a chest
hoped it would be more like this

========
I don't remember my last dream because when I was a young preteen I prayed I'd never remember my constantly surreal dreams when I woke up again and it worked. Take that how you will. Since then I've scarcely remembered my dreams and when I do they fade fast. But trust me they were bad, I don't miss them.

I think the last one I can remember had something to do with driving and getting lost. If I remember any nowadays they seem to be about that. Thus I am afraid of driving for eighteen million reasons.

i had these weird dream abt lunafreya, she was sitting beside me.. I was driving then she suddenly appear beside me, after that, i asked her but she didnt speak any words.. she just stay mute all the time.

my 2nd dream was i having a recall dream where i was very familiar with those places.

Last edited:
Had weird dream that I was an asian and I had a baby in my hands, I was walking a maze made out of dirt and I was going to supermarket. I gave my baby to a classmate I knew yeeaaars ago, I went to the shop and one stand had dog house with bulldog in it. I was very scared to look at the stand cus thought dog would hurt me.

The last dream I remember having was about brushing my teeth and as I brushed them they turned into a powdery substance. Like, the teeth didn't fall out but parts of them turned to powder.

I used to get really vivid dreams when I was younger, many of them were nightmares. Nowadays if I remember a dream it tends to be pretty mundane, or I just remember places.

I'm surprised @ZetsubouKaiji hasn't posted yet. In the old dream thread he wrote short stories.

I used to get really vivid dreams when I was younger, many of them were nightmares. Nowadays if I remember a dream it tends to be pretty mundane, or I just remember places.

I'm surprised @ZetsubouKaiji hasn't posted yet. In the old dream thread he wrote short stories.

It's kind of the same for me. My dreams these days have gotten a good deal more boring. It's mostly work anxiety like a stack of paperwork that never gets smaller no matter how long or fast I work.

Even worse is now that I have people that work for me are the pseudo nightmares where I explain something to them with them smiling and nodding along pleasantly, but when I finish explaining they sit there with gormless smiles on their faces as if expecting more explanation. No matter how many times I explain in different ways they just keep staring at me with those vacant eyes that show no understanding.

It's kind of the same for me. My dreams these days have gotten a good deal more boring. It's mostly work anxiety like a stack of paperwork that never gets smaller no matter how long or fast I work.

Even worse is now that I have people that work for me are the pseudo nightmares where I explain something to them with them smiling and nodding along pleasantly, but when I finish explaining they sit there with gormless smiles on their faces as if expecting more explanation. No matter how many times I explain in different ways they just keep staring at me with those vacant eyes that show no understanding.
Work literally kills dreams

I used to get really vivid dreams when I was younger, many of them were nightmares...

I used to have these 'nightmares' when my age wasn't in the double digits yet, where the whole nightmare was that there was a pair of dentures that followed me around wherever i went and i could never be rid of them, even if i put them in a drawer and locked it, when i'd turn around they'd be there on the floor. i'd wake up screaming.

Back