Shadow Slave... Greatest webnovel?

As2ra

So I just found this new webnovel called Shadow Slave that has about 300 chapters and it is the best thing I have ever read. Has anyone else read it yet? Also, does anyone know any novels similar to it?

So I just found this new webnovel called Shadow Slave that has about 300 chapters and it is the best thing I have ever read. Has anyone else read it yet? Also, does anyone know any novels similar to it?
I just read recently it till chapter 358 and I agree that it’s one of the best web novels I have read. It’s a bit unique and I just read it so I don’t have recommendations as of yet. Btw does it exist on anime planet? Like a specific page for it

I just read recently it till chapter 358 and I agree that it’s one of the best web novels I have read. It’s a bit unique and I just read it so I don’t have recommendations as of yet. Btw does it exist on anime planet? Like a specific page for it
It is not on animeplanet because it is not translated from another language, making it not eligible.

Yes! I am loving this novel. I have been reading fully unlocked privilege for the past couple months. It's worth the money. Guiltythree has writing another short novel called Free Fall, and I recommend you checking that out.

I have also joined the Guilty Guild (Shadow Slave author's Discord server), and have really enjoyed the reader/author interaction there as well.

Since it is an english novel it doesnt exist on animeplanet.

Oh, I just came across this incredible webnovel and I can't stop raving about it! It has a whopping 300 chapters, and honestly, it's the most captivating thing I've ever read. Have any of you guys delved into it yet? Also, if anyone knows of any other novels that are similar in style or theme, please give me some recommendations. I'm a huge fan of exploring diverse narratives, especially when it comes to writing essays on them, I always turn to my favorite web resource buyessayfriend.com at this point. I am waiting for your recommendations. Thanks in advance!

The best webnovel imo. Read it last year throughout March. But stopped after that to stacked it up. The problem with shadow slave is where it is hosted. Webnovel app is horrible man. I hope G3 publish more volume soon, so I can read it on another platform.

Back