The Helpful Fox Senko-san

I know this is supposed to be cute but I just find it boring. And now next episode another one is gunna come to “help him”... can’t wait *sarcasm*

Super cute, sometimes very funny and really relaxing. This anime is a pretty simple slice of life. But yeah, for me it is really nice. I think this anime is for people who liked "my roommate is a cat" for example. :3

Cute as shit, often highly inappropriate in a non-comedic and fairly disturbing meta sense, and the first person sections feel like a sincere and cruel insult directed at the audience. I like it, but will deny having even seen it if ever asked (and I've admitted to have liked Yosuba no Sora).

Double head pat scene was weird.
Ultimate desire is to fluff fox tail, weird.
I think that whole thing was supposed to be funny but it wasn’t.

Naked loli fox, of course. *rolls eyes*
Wondered how long that would take and of course the base of the tail would be his focus. You can keep reminding me in the internal monologue that she’s 800 years old but I’m not into it.

I’m questioning why I feel like I need to continue with this, the parts I find weird outweigh the parts I find cute by a lot

Episode 5:
A6uBhK3.jpg

Wow. This episode was peak degeneracy.

The synopsis makes it sound completely plotless, is it?
Preeeetty much.

I’d rather just have the next half of the show about the neighbour... can we sort that out, please, because no matter how many times they try to remind me that these foxes are hundreds of years old, it is still weird.
I know the show knows what it is, it knows it’s catering to a Loli loving audience, it’s obvious in the dialogue/monologues especially this week with the neighbour but my question is always why? Why is this a thing.

Why don’t I just drop it you ask? Because I need to know how it ends and call me weird but I often like to watch things I consider bad. I get joy out of completing things and it also lets me appreciate things I do like. So... that’s why I’m *still here*

I’m thinking I’ll probably not comment on any more episodes now, I’ll just watch it in silence because I’ll end up just repeating myself every week.

If it weren't for the fact that Senko is over 800 years old, people would rightly feel weirded out. Yet, as someone who has been getting up early, sleep 5 hours a day on average, and return home extremely tired, I just can't ignore how good this anime makes me feel.

I don't have much issue there. I mean the whole "this girl is really hundreds of years old but looks like a child" is getting old, but I mostly ignore it.

Really love how nowadays people are antsy when someone just gives an honest opinion on something with no agenda intended. I really appreciate the virtue signaling accusations. Look, it's a cliché that I find annoying, that is all. Otherwise, I enjoy the show.

If you really think I'd have a problem with it, why then would you think I'd wait every Wednesday to watch it? Or watch shows like WATATEN or similar to it? What you'd think I'm a sadomasochist who loves to complain about shows? Get your head out of your ass and really reconsider why I'd watch something weekly if I really had a problem with it.

Last edited:
Back