Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

Discussion in 'Currently Airing Anime' started by Zed60K, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Zed60K

Zed60K Database Moderator

Posted by Zed60K on Nov 30, 2018
  2. Zed60K

Zed60K Database Moderator

Posted by Zed60K on Nov 30, 2018
  3. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

Shikiya, AdmiralMuffin and Nicknames like this.
  4. thor123

thor123 Well-Known Member

Posted by thor123 on Dec 1, 2018
    it might be a series with short episodes? since the premise is very basic "tired man fluffs tail", and the manga hasn't been releasing for all that long yet

Thrawn and Nicknames like this.
  5. BrainBlow

So long as it isn't CG...

Thrawn, thor123 and Nicknames like this.
  6. AdmiralMuffin

AdmiralMuffin Well-Known Member

I love the manga. It's so warm and full of soul-cleansing tail fluffing.

Thrawn and BrainBlow like this.
  7. BrainBlow

8. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

Posted by Thrawn on Dec 5, 2018
    3 minute shorts of tail fluffing? 5/5

If it was CG, then the person who authorized it should be fired. From a cannon. Good thing it isn't so his family name is saved from being shat on for now.

Nicknames and thor123 like this.
  9. BrainBlow

That... actually looks good. Not CG. I am pleased

10. Crua9

Crua9 Member

Posted by Crua9 on Apr 10, 2019
    This is actually pretty good. I have a feeling this is aimed more for the guys who don't have anyone, but who are on the edge
    Like it's shockingly not perverted, and highly mature.

I know I liked the very end after the credits, and I would do a lot to have even a slice of that in my life.
    I look forward to seeing more episodes.

HikikoKat and Shidira like this.
  11. ShinShini

ShinShini Well-Known Member

Ep1:
    I waited for him to be isekai'd, until I remembered that not every anime that starts with a luckless office-worker ends with him getting trucked or stabbed.

It's nice to have it acknowledged how it looks with the sudden loli in his house, and that it's way less creepy than it could be.

All in all, though, I'm in no need of an anime that talks to me and praises me for existing, so it's a pass for me. It's for people that need "Training with Hinako" or "Makura no Danshi", except it has somewhat what you loosely can call a story.

12. Shidira

Shidira Well-Known Member

Episode 1:
    Very slice of life, cute type. There appears to be a little bit of a story in there, but it's mostly a relaxing and cute type aimed for the loli fans for sure. It's not my favorite genre, but I'll definitely still continue it without any real expectations.

HikikoKat, Crua9 and ShinShini like this.
  13. 8MangaMan

8MangaMan Well-Known Member

Episode 1:

If overworking yourself meant getting a god loli maid, I wonder if the world would have more or less troubles.

I'm happy with the self realization of having a loli maid will make him look like a creep, not really happy with the whole tail bit happening right after. She was clearly uncomfortable with it yet he kept going.

The premise sounded like it could be cute but I was pretty bored watching this. I'll give it two more episodes to pick up.

HikikoKat, ValkyrieNight and Shikiya like this.
  14. randomredneck

randomredneck Well-Known Member

Aside from the creepy tail bit, that was cute.

HikikoKat and KayPaul like this.
  15. AdmiralMuffin

AdmiralMuffin Well-Known Member

Episode 1:

Yup. Doga Kobo was the right choice for this. That was some good soul-cleansing tail fluffing. Sad thing is that people like Nakano actually exist. Japan sure loves working their salarymen to death.

HikikoKat, Shikiya and BrainBlow like this.
  16. hinatahonoka

hinatahonoka New Member

I need a senko-san in my life

17. lightspectra

lightspectra New Member

The "Romance" tag here is scaring me, please tell me Senko doesn't look like a child when they begin a relationship?

ValkyrieNight likes this.
  18. Polarfuchs

Polarfuchs New Member

Super sweet and interesting anime. The Tail moment was a little bit ... crazy but its ok for me. I love Kitsune so much. ♥

19. ShinShini

ShinShini Well-Known Member

I thought it would be with the other lady that is on the cover. That the fox lolis help the humans get together. That's what I hope at least.

Shikiya likes this.
  20. KayPaul

KayPaul New Member

From a regular guy, the dude's acting pretty fine all things considered. Dho "that" part was weird af and any sensible being would've stopped. But I would've wanted to lay my head on the heavenly looking tell if I was there so I'll give him that.