Series with a strong cast of characters

Negima!'s a battle shounen disguised as an ecchi harem. Yeah it's a bit weird that these 14-15 year old girls (well, the human ones anyone, lol) are in love with their 10-year-old male teacher, but hey. It's one of the first manga series I started reading way back. I've been meaning to go back and reread it, especially since the characters need a lot of work done on AP...

PS Zazie is the best girl even though she does nothing and the actual best best girl is Chisame.
Yeah, when it was all about that battle shounen, it was great :o When it was all about that ecchi harem, it was creepy and uncomfortable and thank goodness they didn't focus on it more...

(Honestly the only characters I remember by name are Negi and Evangeline... and I think the robot girl started with a ch but I don't remember it being Chisame...)

Yeah, when it was all about that battle shounen, it was great :o When it was all about that ecchi harem, it was creepy and uncomfortable and thank goodness they didn't focus on it more...

(Honestly the only characters I remember by name are Negi and Evangeline... and I think the robot girl started with a ch but I don't remember it being Chisame...)
Robot girl is Chachamaru. Chisame is the tsundere internet cosplayer.

Robot girl is Chachamaru. Chisame is the tsundere internet cosplayer.
Yeah that's it! I was pretty sure there was some sort of repetition, but I couldn't think of it XD

Do not let this fool you, people who read this later: it was surprisingly good, I just have to make room somewhere in memory with all the new shit I constantly bombard my brain with.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun & Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge - I loved each and every character, all of them were interesting, entertaining and funny in their own way which made the series really great.

Akatsuki no Yona - I like seeing Yona do her best, Hak is best guy, Ki-ja is a total cutie and there was nothing that would make me dislike the other dragons as well.

Honorable mention:
Kyo Kara Maoh - used to be my childhood favorite, each character had some quirks that made them really enjoyable. Both my opinion as well as the series has changed a lot over the years but I can't deny the fact that it was the characters that completely drew me in to the point of obsession (I still love Conrart).

A lot I could mention actually:
Alderamin on the Sky
The Ancient Magus' Bride
B: The Beginning
Baccano
BECK
Black Lagoon/2nd Barrage/Roberta's Blood Trail
Blast of Tempest
Bunny Drop
Cowboy Bebop/movie
Claymore
Crest of the Stars/Banner of the Stars I-III
Death Parade
Dogs: Bullets and Carnage
Durarara/DurararaX2
Ef-A Tale of Memories/Melodies
Erased
Escaflowne
Fairy Tail
Flying Witch
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Full Metal Panic/Second Raid/Invisible Victory
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Gunslinger Girl/Il Teatrino
Haibane Renmei
Heaven's Momo Pad
Heroic Age
The Heroic Legend of Arslan
Infinite Ryvius
Inu Yasha/Final Act
Jormungand
K
Kurenai
Legend of Galactic Heroes
Library War
Lord Marksman and Vanadis
~Monogatari Series
Monster
Moribito
Parasyte
Planetarian
Planetes
Psycho-Pass
Real Drive
REC
Red Garden
Rideback
Rumbling Hearts
Shiki
Snow White With the Red Hair
Sola
Spice & Wolf
Star Blazers 2199/2202
Starship Operators
Steins; Gate
Stratos4
Strike the Blood
Time of Eve
Tokyo Majin
Tokyo ESP
Tokyo Ravens
Towanoquon
Twelve Kingdoms
Violet Evergarden
Welcome to the NHK
We Without Wings
Witch Hunter Robin
Yona of the Dawn
Yu Yu Hakusho

Akatsuki no Yona - I like seeing Yona do her best, Hak is best guy, Ki-ja is a total cutie and there was nothing that would make me dislike the other dragons as well.

I generally liked Yona as a character, but found her relationship with her father's murderer really off-putting. There was also that whole "defeat the pirates but you can't kill anyone" thing, but I'm not sure I can really put that on her character, that's more due to how the show is written in general.

Other than that, I do agree that Yona is a good protagonist. Strong female lead with issues who has to work hard to overcome them.

I think the only series where I love every single character is The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. Each character had me laugh at least once and are a joy to see on screen usually I end up either not caring for some characters or hating a couple, but not in this series.

Have I talked enough about my love for Bleach on these forums?...NOPE. There's just something I love about almost every single character's personality or overall being and unlike a lot of action anime I watch, I loved learning about (and at times mercilessly critiquing) their zanpakutos and abilities.

School Rumble still has the best cast as a whole. They all add to their wacky moments and get dragged deeper into it.

Ace of the Diamond has a great cast there is the big three that drive the series but for the story it takes almost the whole team. I think it's due to Eijun making them apart of the comedy moments.

When They Cry simply for the fact, where's the fun if only 1 person dies or gets tortured?

Back