Saint Seiya: Saintia Shou

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by Tents, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Tents

Tents Well-Known Member

Posted by Tents on Dec 10, 2018
  2. Nicknames

Nicknames Database Moderator

Episode 1

Could they pick any more generic OP?

The first half was kinda boring (even by set-up standards) and made me worry the show would end up bein terrible, but then it pick up on the second half when shit hit the fan. Quite surprising this time is Kyouko the one in danger and not Saori as she always is.

So far it's fine. It feels like Saint Seiya meets Precure and it can end up being either good or Omega levels of bad. The OST is top notch tho

3. apoc9

apoc9 Well-Known Member

Posted by apoc9 on Dec 11, 2018
    This Saintia series in a nutshell. How to shoehorn story, that breaks rules and timeline of the original series. It's pointless side-story.

4. Nicknames

Episode 5

Man, everything would have been better if the show ended in episode 4. Now it feels like I'm watching an anime of a subpar Saint Seiya fanfiction.

5. Riversofbeauty

Riversofbeauty New Member

Man,this anime adaptation is really going fast.5 episodes so far and its already on the 4th volume of the manga

6. Riversofbeauty

Riversofbeauty New Member

After 1 or 2 episodes,it will go back to being its own story with the battle against Eris being resumed.

Nicknames likes this.
  7. Nicknames

I see, that's a bit reasurring. I was getting worried this was going to be a rehash of the Silver/Gold Saints arc

8. Nicknames

9. Nicknames

I'm glad this show is over. These last episodes felt rushed as fuck and it looked like the studio was half-assing it most of the time to just get it done.

The sequel bait at the end feels kinda pointless if you ask me, unless the show is selling so well they are going to make a second season