Run With the Wind

Is it just me who finds Prince funny ? It's hard not to laugh when you see how he runs , his other nicknames should be zombie or zombie senior. If they make a second season of this they totally need to enter him and the gang into the zombie run. Though i don't know if they do the zombie marathons in japan/asia , and of course their is no way Prince would win it but he would be giving one of the most realistic zombie portrayals.

Is it just me who finds Prince funny ? It's hard not to laugh when you see how he runs , his other nicknames should be zombie or zombie senior. If they make a second season of this they totally need to enter him and the gang into the zombie run. Though i don't know if they do the zombie marathons in japan/asia , and of course their is no way Prince would win it but he would be giving one of the most realistic zombie portrayals.

There is humour in his portrayal, but I can’t laugh at him. He is being forced to do something he is very bad at, and despite that he is doing his utmost. Prince is an important part of the team!

01-03:

So far I'm enjoying this, I wouldn't call it amazing yet but good. Cardio is my life basically so this undoubtedly appeals to me. The only thing that irks me is I find Haiji a bit more on the obnoxious side than charming with his blackmail and manipulation tactics. It'd maybe help a bit if we knew more about the guy. I just have a hard time getting behind someone who forces people to do something they don't want to do cause that's just selfish. I like the cast, solid pacing so far and the show has generally a nice subdued grounded feel for a sport's show. Haiji though man but idk perhaps my attitude is going to change on him hopefully as the show goes on. Like the whole, ya know fellow guys, womenz are into this and they started slobbering over it was kind eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg to me.

That said Prince is my boi. Him struggling and zombieing around was hilarious. He's too precious for me.

01-03:

The only thing that irks me is I find Haiji a bit more on the obnoxious side than charming with his blackmail and manipulation tactics. It'd maybe help a bit if we knew more about the guy. I just have a hard time getting behind someone who forces people to do something they don't want to do cause that's just selfish.

I really like Haiji, but I'm still pretty sure the only reason he didn't get stabbed at any point in the first few episodes is bc everybody was too tired and/or confused over the whole running situation to go through with it. (Or, in Prince's case, bc he knew he lacked the muscle tone to really get the job done, so he didn't even bother trying. Bless Prince, he's the best.)

01-03:

So far I'm enjoying this, I wouldn't call it amazing yet but good. Cardio is my life basically so this undoubtedly appeals to me. The only thing that irks me is I find Haiji a bit more on the obnoxious side than charming with his blackmail and manipulation tactics. It'd maybe help a bit if we knew more about the guy. I just have a hard time getting behind someone who forces people to do something they don't want to do cause that's just selfish. I like the cast, solid pacing so far and the show has generally a nice subdued grounded feel for a sport's show. Haiji though man but idk perhaps my attitude is going to change on him hopefully as the show goes on. Like the whole, ya know fellow guys, womenz are into this and they started slobbering over it was kind eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg to me.

That said Prince is my boi. Him struggling and zombieing around was hilarious. He's too precious for me.

Oh boy, Gens is finally starting Run with the Wind!

Yeah, Haiji was a huge question mark for me at the beginning of the series. But he grows, everyone else grows, so when he's able to win them all over, it's done so naturally. Still, if that were me, I would've probably socked him in the face.

04-06:

Man, was that red hair guy sure a DICK. The drama in run with the wind is really well portrayed to me though without coming off as too overbearing. It feels refreshing watching an anime of older people/college students as their struggles feel so much more relatable. The show is really doing a good job in developing it's cast through these character interactions with it's rather large cast and laying down their motivations and aspirations, why are they running exactly. I like the message it's sending honestly of all these dudes coming from different backgrounds but no matter what your current level of fitness, I.E. weak ass prince, or how old you are, it's not too late to get into it or do you really have to worry about it.

Haiji still bugs me, but I'm doing my best to hold off judgement till I see the rest. I want to see someone give Haiji some serious shit man and turn the tables on him lol

And prince keeps motherfucking STEALING the show every time for me. HE MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS. There's too many amazing screen cap moments for this guy I swear and I will never get tired of his silly ass looking running.

o1p6KK5.jpg

Lmao, the shirt man. The shirt texts!

Race time is fast approaching and I'm honestly expecting them to lose or win barely to let reality sink in. At least that's what I'd like to see.

This is probably one of the most mature sport's show I've ever watched with it's slice of life kind of approach.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, I had a really hard time finishing this show because of what this show revolves around and reminding me my knee is busted. But I finally finished it and powered through, and it was a great show overall honestly that had such a satisfying payoff, with characters I'll remember for a long time. Also
you guys have no fucking idea how much I empathize with Haiji right now with my own busted knee......................................................that was a bittersweet knife to my heart.

Easy 4.5/5

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, I had a really hard time finishing this show because of what this show revolves around and reminding me my knee is busted. But I finally finished it and powered through, and it was a great show overall honestly that had such a satisfying payoff, with characters I'll remember for a long time. Also
you guys have no fucking idea how much I emphasize with Haiji right now with my own busted knee......................................................that was a bittersweet knife to my heart.

Easy 4.5/5

Man, I don't even run or do anything remotely athletic, but this show still managed to make me feel so many things. Everyone gets a rough start with Haiji, but we fall for him in the end anyway. I can't even bring myself to be mad about that.

I'm midway through the series and I'm extremely impressed with how much I'm liking it thus far. I usually don't enjoy sports animes that mix a lot of drama into it because it ends up making me extremely disinterested and annoyed with how the sport becomes like a secondary thing. This anime mixes drama and the sport extremely well compared to some other animes I've watched. I love how you get to watch each of the characters grow, none of them are just extremely good or start out good. Hell we have best boy princey who couldn't even run in the proper form

I genuinely love this anime so much to the point I was almost driven to tears, which I exactly don't understand why. I wish I discovered this anime a lot sooner though. I can't get over how well they mix drama with the sport. The sport didn't feel like it was pushed to the side, it felt like the main thing which I will always love so much. The way each of the characters on the team had their shining glory moment and had to overcome a huge obstacle to get there. I love the journey of Nico and Prince the most and all their journeys in general can be seen especially as inspiring. It was wrapped up extremely well and the ending didn't leave me feeling confused or anything like that. I think user Franconator worded the ending portion a lot better than I ever could, but the ending is truly like seeing a good friend off.

Éste anime hace mucho tiempo que vino llamandome la atención, me alegro haberlo visto! Me mostro más de lo que queria ver, lo super recomiendo!

This shows up in anime planet's "Watch Online" list, but none of the episodes are there when you click on it. Was this working before and taken down?

This shows up in anime planet's "Watch Online" list, but none of the episodes are there when you click on it. Was this working before and taken down?

Hmm, maybe. It is a HiDive show, which I don't think A-P ever partnered with, but maybe it was also on Crunchyroll or Hulu at one point.

Hmm, maybe. It is a HiDive show, which I don't think A-P ever partnered with, but maybe it was also on Crunchyroll or Hulu at one point.
I originally watched it a year or so ago on HiDive via Anime Planet, so yes, it used to be viewable on here. (At least for me in the US. Not sure about other countries.) Idk about Crunchyroll, but can confirm it was never on Hulu. I wish, though! Lol.

Back