Rosario to Vampire

true... to many not fitting ones! :(
but it was still ok. i was also sometimes completely irritated with the scenes when tsukune took mokas cross. sometimes so damn ridiculous to even keep watching the scene...
like the one scene when tsukune was caught in the spider web!
just too stupid! but overall, it was a alright anime. i would watch the next season if therell be one :)

Not just that Öhr... I think that stupid bat with "This weeks fight has ended in .... seconds" also sucked...

Didn't anyone find it weird that the manga version of 'rosario and vampire' was serialised in Shonen Jump, the same manga anthology that serialized yugioh, one piece, dragonball z, etc?

jep, the bat sucked too and not only when it appeared to call out the todays time of fighting...

@chibi
well, i heared that the manga version was much better than the anime and one piece isn't this bad, it is great when you are still 12 years old^^

I personally dont have anything against One Piece but wouldnt it be weird for a small child to be reading One Piece then turning the page over to see Rosario and Vampire.

That anoying bat... sigh any1 got a sweet lill gun to take him down? :P
and well I think the guy could be lill more helpful than he is realy he just stand there :P

Isn't Tskume now a vampire as well? His eyes turned red, and as a human could he never saved Moka like he did... If there will be a second season, like you guys said, then I am sure that it will turn out that he will have become a vampire due the blood trancefusion that Moka did.

if i remember correctly the tales say that those people become either vampires or ghouls(slaves of the vampire)...
something like this. not sure though and i dont want to be spoileredered xD

EDIT: damn, this will take like forever!

something like this. not sure though and i dont want to be spoileredered xD

Mwah... These are just predictions, but I know that tale as well... It's a ancient story... But remember that Vampire's can also make Vampire's.

which one was ep13? the last one?
well, if it is:
First of all, i didn't read the manga. now to the ep:
I expected something more soppy... i wouldnt want to see another soppy ending like in dragonaut(which sucked overall), so im quite happy with the ending. though the actual ending was long - too long. let the anime end right after the fight, not back in school in the hospital room...

P.S. the bat sucked

Yep, ep 13 was the last one.
but in the orginal manga version,
Moka gives Tsukune her blood then Tskune transforms into a vampire and defeats that fire fox guy

Back