Rosario to Vampire

Re: Rosario to Vampire / Rosario + Vampire

Thats good,cause i think they could make it realy awsome

I think that a good cliff hanger would be at the point he gains vampire abilities, have a sequence of him changing into a vampire have his hair go silver and eyes red then end it on a shot of him, or something to that effect

I just watched the last episode of the season and i have this to say
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was doing so well, it was building up awsomely. I nearly cried at how bad tskune's transformation into a vampire was. They should have him put at least a reasonable fight in. Like the one between him and rubi in the manga. I so hope the second season keeps its comedy and cuteness value but mangages to make tskune as powerful as he is in the manga.

Othe than that i realy enjoyed the series

Well, the series was great
I know the manga might be a bit more interesting, the anime was really good.
I think there is hope for a second season since they did not tell all of the story in the first 13 episodes.
I want to see what happens now that Tsune has been given Vampire Blood.

Well, the series was great
I know the manga might be a bit more interesting, the anime was really good.
I think there is hope for a second season since they did not tell all of the story in the first 13 episodes.
I want to see what happens now that Tsune has been given Vampire Blood.

Ya might wanna use some spoiler tags there buddy.

Also, a second season has already been confirmed, thank gawd :love:

Ya might wanna use some spoiler tags there buddy.

Also, a second season has already been confirmed, thank gawd :love:

Thank you so much! Maybe they might listen to you, think i've said that a second season has been confirmed three times now in this thread.

LoL, they only read what's on the last page. :!!:

XD, you're right, it is on the same page :D

Last edited:
Just finished watching this, meh.... I loved the first couple of episodes, when they introduced every character in its own way, but those last 5-6 episodes were a total pain to go through...

I loved the colors, loved some of the characters (especially Moka and Mizore), but goddamn they screwed up every time they tried to get a little more serious. God that final episode couldn't have been more anti-climatic, the super-bad-vilain of the whole show was introduced in the second-to-last episode, right? wtf...

And if anyone has a link to any form of "confirmation" of a second season, I'd appreciate if you could pm it to me or just post it here, because I couldn't find any.

my score : 69%
Episode rating:
sanstitrejd1.jpg

Jeez, thanks for spoiling it for me. :p Actually, I saw it coming a mile away and if you didn't, you weren't paying attention!:smile:

Well no wonder I had no idea about it last week if it was only confirmed 3 hours ago :p

But thanks for the link!

The anime is really unfaithful to the manga. I mean, the animes changes about the chronological order in which the characters appear and they drastically change the student police story line.

Back