Reverse Harem where the female protagonist chooses multiple male partners (polyamory)

K5Rakitan

Hello!

I'm a polyamorous woman with a husband, two lovers whom I am not seeing in person right now due to the pandemic, and a dead boyfriend.

I love reverse harem anime, but I've grown tired of endings where the female protagonist chooses only one or says she just wants to be friends with everyone in the end. I need something where she ends up with two or more love interests, something that will really warm my heart.

She doesn't have to wind up with ALL her love interests as long as she winds up with two or more. After all, I've had many relationships that didn't work out, and winding up with EVERYONE is a pleasant fantasy but unrealistic in my book. I mean, it's great if she does wind up with all of them, but two out of three or three out of five or something like that is fine with me.

Bonus points for fraternal polyandry (the husbands are brothers)
:love:

Also feel free to suggest comics, webnovels, even fanfiction!

If you're also looking for these sorts of stories but don't know of any, I have some fanfiction you might like ;)

Hello!

I'm a polyamorous woman with a husband, two lovers whom I am not seeing in person right now due to the pandemic, and a dead boyfriend.

I love reverse harem anime, but I've grown tired of endings where the female protagonist chooses only one or says she just wants to be friends with everyone in the end. I need something where she ends up with two or more love interests, something that will really warm my heart.

She doesn't have to wind up with ALL her love interests as long as she winds up with two or more. After all, I've had many relationships that didn't work out, and winding up with EVERYONE is a pleasant fantasy but unrealistic in my book. I mean, it's great if she does wind up with all of them, but two out of three or three out of five or something like that is fine with me.

Bonus points for fraternal polyandry (the husbands are brothers)
:love:

Also feel free to suggest comics, webnovels, even fanfiction!

If you're also looking for these sorts of stories but don't know of any, I have some fanfiction you might like ;)
So you want a reverse harem with the female protagonist that can end up with multiple characters:
https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/my-next-life-as-a-villainess-all-routes-lead-to-doom -I heard that was the case with this series, and it looks like its getting a 2nd season.

And since its considered a part of the otome game genre, there's a good chance you could find another series like the Villainess anime. https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/tags/otome-game Its growing to be a popular genre, but I don't think its for everybody.

She doesn't have to wind up with ALL her love interests as long as she winds up with two or more.

If your looking in Korean Manhwa you will find more then in Japanese Manga/Anime.

Try "I fell into a reverse harem game", it's not compete yet but she has 6? Love interests and has claimed a few into different relationship statuses, each knowing of the others. Closest to Polyamory as I have found in my searching.

There is also "Him, Him and Him" which is more smut then story, but it's two twin young men and their uncle have a relationship with one women..

She doesn't have to wind up with ALL her love interests as long as she winds up with two or more.

If your looking in Korean Manhwa you will find more then in Japanese Manga/Anime.

Try "I fell into a reverse harem game", it's not compete yet but she has 6? Love interests and has claimed a few into different relationship statuses, each knowing of the others. Closest to Polyamory as I have found in my searching.

There is also "Him, Him and Him" which is more smut then story, but it's two twin young men and their uncle have a relationship with one women..

Totally forgot! Chinese Manhua has tons of polyamorous trends.
"Young hot lady from the village"
"Beauty and the Beasts" and a few others like it all have one human female with many male "mates" that are demi-humans with animal characteristics/temperaments.
Problem is Chinese romance seem to have a theme of being very rap-ey and dub-con, with little to no foreplay?

Back