Record of Ragnarok

Read the manga about it. It is much more profound than a simple tournament battle between man and God.

The characters have ambitions, backgrounds, feelings and the best thing is, you don't know until the end who of the 2 fighters will win. The last drop always falls in the last chapter.

I especially love the representations and drawings in the manga. If it is not CGI shit but well animated, it can be one of the best shounen.

But I hope that will take some time because the manga only has 40 chapters.

damn im hyped asf.
I remmember seeing Adam as one of the contenders, and thinking he was gona be weak asf. But damn that fight was the best one ive seen so far.

This better be worth it and not trash like boruto Im jp jp. But i mean the manga was interesting so this better be my worth of binge watching

Please be goofy and fun. Please be goofy and fun as this trailer.
Hella dig the music. \m/
I'm defo watching this!
giphy.gif

Hopefully it is as good as the trailer aye XD

And once again, to no one's surprise, a Netflix original ended up being shit. Good God those "animations" were awful.

Just watched the first episode dubbed. I am pleasantly surprised with the comedy, wasn't expecting any from the anime, thought it was gonna be all super doom and gloom serious. Was fun to watch but had a cliffhanger ending, so need to watch more to see how the combat is.
I love Brunhild already she's funny hehe. Especially that F-bomb scene at the end, that was great. :laugh:

So like how you get a job as one of Aphrodite's boob holder's? Asking for a friend.
I'd like to know this too. If applications exist...
giphy.gif

So it is goofy and over the top, but also kind of boring. No character can make a move without the show immediately diving into a several minute flashback explaining history behind the move or weapon. If one of these characters farted then there would be a flashback about farts guaranteed. The animation is limited and the pacing is herky jerky because of all the flashing back and crowd reactions to every little twitch the characters make.

Back