Recommender site accounts are now populated with forum info

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
When I first moved the recommender accounts over to the new database, I did so with temporary passwords and emails. I've just run a script which put in the forum password and email into those accounts. So, if you haven't been able to log in you should be able to now. I apologize for the delay on the site-based "forgot your password", but I'll get to that soon.
Also, if you had created a second account because you couldn't access your first one, please let me know and I can move over any recs you've done to the old account, change the name if needed, and update the info. ^_^

Hi,

I am still not able to log in to the anirec (however, it seems my password is correct, because I have just logged in to the forum with it). Is the login name case sensitive or something like that? Anyway, "forgot your password" button would be useful.

-Yenya

hi yenya, that was only if your account had old default knowledge. i had manually reset yours to whatever password you had sent me the other day in email. feel free to pm me a new one again if you can't log in (forgto your password function is coming soon)

Im confused. Is the forum login supposed to work or do I still have to send some new password as recommended in another thread? I was just trying to log into aniRec the first time and it didnt work, but I cant create a new account since it tells me my email and user is already in use.

pm me a new pw and ill change it :) forum and site accounts are different...

Back