Recommend me the most adorable manga you know

Discussion in 'Manga Recommendations' started by 4xdblack, Dec 4, 2019.

1. 4xdblack

4xdblack New Member

I'm fresh off reading Rokudou no Onna-Tachi, and while the entire premise revolved around delinquents and violence... it had some of the most adorable moments I've ever read.

And now I want more.

Action is optional, but preferred. I'm not a huge fan of slice of life. But other than that, please hit me with your best recommendations.

Thanks!

AndriasSch likes this.
  2. AndriasSch

AndriasSch Member

Demon Slayer has lots of adorable and cute moments in the manga, I've been showing those to my partner all the time and went awwww everytime.

Franzi and 4xdblack like this.
  3. Ebonyslayer

Ebonyslayer Well-Known Member

Here are some of my recommendations:
    Pokemon Adventure- While it does have have a more mature tone with Pokemon, it still has some adorable moments with the characters.
    Twin Star Exorcists- Since the two protagonists are arranged to get married at some point, of course its going to be adorable.
    Yona of the Dawn- I think its partly due to the fact its shojo, but also because its the author's way of lightening the mood, considering what the protagonist has gone through during the series.

And there you go. Hope you enjoy!

Franzi and 4xdblack like this.
  4. Franzi

Franzi New Member

Posted by Franzi on Jan 4, 2020
    Hunter x Hunter has some really cute moments in it. Cutest thing I've ever read though is Love so Life, not an action but it's so adorable. Great for if you're having a rough day!

5. D4RKS3NS3I

D4RKS3NS3I Well-Known Member

Read Tomo-chan is a girl. Just trust me. It's mainly comedy, but it has some cute moments, ngl

6. bellsita

bellsita New Member

Nanohana boys is the most adorable manhwa I ever read in my entire life. It's a great story about friendship and how it can save you from difficult moments.

7. kuemie

kuemie New Member

Posted by kuemie on Apr 5, 2020
    Basically all of the shoujo I've read are adorable, but they don't really have action.
    Except for Yona of the Dawn, so I'm seconding that.
    Kamisama Kiss is also a cute shoujo with some action, but not as much as Yona of the Dawn.
    Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun is a cute and adorable romance. The art is beautiful, and there is a lot of action. However, it does get dark at times and I almost cried multiple times while reading this haha... ^^;

8. thequietclover

thequietclover New Member

Gakuen Babysitters
    Nukoduke

^ These are mangas that just literally revolve around cuteness. You won't regret reading them :)