Recent purchases

It dawned on me that I should post this here. Don't pick up stuff like I used to, but every now and then something jumps out at me that I should get.

AnimEigo's bluray release, Gunsmith Cats Exsplosive Edition. Plus all the extra bits.

NgKe5Xf.jpg

WVtU98B.jpg

8l8tdA6.jpg

s7pnMaS.jpg

Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel Movie 2: Lost Butterfly BD LE
Lupin the 3rd: Blood Seal of the Eternal Mermaid BD
Lupin the 3rd: Goemon's Blood Stray BD
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Complete Collection BD
Star Blazers 2202 Part 2

Accel World Novel 19
The Irregular at Magic High School Novel 13
Overlord Novel 11
Strike the Blood Novel 13
Sword Art Online Novel 17
Wolf & Parchmrny Novel 4

Last edited:
Shakugan no Shana Seasons 2 and 3, I also got Gundam 0083 for Christmas.

You're really on a roll here. You know, last day of the Right Stuf sale- you can still get those Gundam titles you decided not to since they were on your Xmas list. This is payback for the fact that your posts helped me decide to buy EVEN MORE Gundam.

You're really on a roll here. You know, last day of the Right Stuf sale- you can still get those Gundam titles you decided not to since they were on your Xmas list. This is payback for the fact that your posts helped me decide to buy EVEN MORE Gundam.

Nah I think I'm good for now, I got most of the Gundam titles I really wanted and those that I still want I can wait on since my birthday is coming up in 21 days lol

The Holiday Haul:

Aldnoah Zero BD 1
Aldnoah Zero BD 2
Aldnoah Zero BD 3
Aldnoah Zero BD 4
The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 1 Part 1
The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 2

Accel World Novel 20
Drifters Vol. 6
The Irregular at Magic High School Novel 14

The Holiday Haul:

Aldnoah Zero BD 1
Aldnoah Zero BD 2
Aldnoah Zero BD 3
Aldnoah Zero BD 4
The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 2

Accel World Novel 20
Drifters Vol. 6
The Irregular at Magic High School Novel 14

Oof, the Aldnoah Zero Blurays- that's impressive. I had them sitting in my cart for about a week, but just couldn't stomach the expense even though I love how the covers look on them. In the end, I bought the dvds instead and spent the extra money on other series I wanted more.

I have been enjoying Hyakki Yakoushou (Beyond Twilight/Selected Pandemonium) so much that I thought if the manga is never going to get licensed, I could at least buy the art books. Here's hoping I got what I think I got. You never know with imports.

Oof, the Aldnoah Zero Blurays- that's impressive. I had them sitting in my cart for about a week, but just couldn't stomach the expense even though I love how the covers look on them. In the end, I bought the dvds instead and spent the extra money on other series I wanted more.
Yeah, I did that for Durarara, Madoka Magica, and Sword Art Online Aniplex prices suck. But that's why I bought them on Rightstuf's holiday sale because it's the first time I've seen anything Aniplex on sale. Even reduced, I still had to split the volumes up over several weeks though.

I'll probably buy an Aniplex show if I like the show enough though.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why I bought them on Rightstuf's holiday sale because it's the first time I've seen anything Aniplex on sale. Even reduced, I still had to split the volumes up over several weeks though.

Yeah, I was mighty tempted. Still, got the dvds on sale. I don't feel too bad because I bought the Valvrave blurays, which are also out of print. I was really hoping March Comes in Like a Lion would be on sale, but only the first two seasons were, which I already bought. Aniplex titles don't stick around for long, so gotta get 'em when you can.

I was looking at Valvrave on BD as well but I passed because I haven't seen the show yet and I've had bad experiences with blind buys.

I was looking at Valvrave on BD as well but I passed because I haven't seen the show yet and I've had bad experiences with blind buys.

In Valvrave's case, it got criticized pretty hard due to some stuff that happened later in the series. I haven't watched that far yet, but I had enjoyed what I'd seen so far, so figured since it was going out of print, I'd risk it. I like the character designs, the mechas, and the general story setup so even if I hate the show later, I'd probably still want to own it for that. However, that's what helped me decide just to get the Aldnoah dvds, since I kind of lost interest after the first half.

Yep, bought all of Durarara during the previous holiday sale- got extremely lucky and got probably one of the last boxsets before it became unavailable. I cut that way too close considering it's one of my favorite shows. Also bought Kara no Kyokai that year, which absolutely killed my wallet. Missed out on God Eater Pt. 2 though, which I can't find anywhere. It's like the freaking holy grail.

Back