[Question/Request] Total readed chapters counter

KaiGil

I don't know if this has being asked before but I would like to have the same that "Total episodes" counter have for anime in the manga section, just to know how many chapters have I read in total.
Is it possible?

Although it seems like a cool feature, it would be hard to apply in manga/webcomics which are only listed as volume or only as chapters
Ex; Aku no Musume manga only haves volume count, and most webcomics have the chapter option only

Although it seems like a cool feature, it would be hard to apply in manga/webcomics which are only listed as volume or only as chapters
Ex; Aku no Musume manga only haves volume count, and most webcomics have the chapter option only

And then how do the web count the Life on manga bar?

Thanks for your enthusiasm, but it would be helpful if you didn't reply to these feature request posts with your opinions/ideas about the features. It can be misleading for the user who posted the request, as if it is an official answer.

Then again, it should be a cool feature to add to the web if possible even if it's split in readed chapters and readed volumes.
If someone official could answer me the question I would be glad, thanks!

Hi i am New and i dont know How to star reading a manga i search the name but i dont know where i have to clic so i can start reading it What can i do?

Sorry for the necro, but it doesn't seem like there was ever an official answer given on this topic. Will a total chapters counter be implemented or is there some reason that prevents this? From what I see Sothis told someone that they had given an incorrect answer, but did not give a correction as such.

Sorry for the necro, but it doesn't seem like there was ever an official answer given on this topic. Will a total chapters counter be implemented or is there some reason that prevents this? From what I see Sothis told someone that they had given an incorrect answer, but did not give a correction as such.
The entire site is undergoing a redesign, its will likely be considered when it comes to redesigning user profiles.

Back