Prince of Stride: Alternative

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by ZetsubouKaiji, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Almamatotogoo

Almamatotogoo New Member

Personal RANT...
    I think everyone, including me, can agree that the first episode is probably the BEST one in the entire series. A big race with cool parkour and camera angles. It was so cool and interesting until it stopped living up to people's hopes and expectations :(
    This is my personal opinion, but the anime started to become less entertaining once we realized that Riku had an inferiority complex :/// I mean come on! Our first impression of him was that he was the most talented and fastest runner but it turns out he's the faulty one every time they lose a race...! And then there was the ending....like seriously..?

I anticipated this anime so much before it even aired but it didn't live up to my expectations and hope :( sorry stride

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  2. Teophan

Teophan Well-Known Member

Sooooo don't bother picking it up if you stalled it? I think I only got 2-3 ep into it. Or is it something that I could stomach knowing my tastes and what I can and can't handle. Unless you are new, then run. run as fast as you can.

3. Scruffy8642

Scruffy8642 Active Member

It's a poor mans Free that falls flat everywhere Free succeeded. The sports aspect is rubbish, as are the character relations. Not much to see here. Though it is watchable.

4. Teophan

Teophan Well-Known Member

Yeah, I never watched nor cared for Free so I guess this will stay where it's at, collecting binary dust until I'm 6 shots into my Jack, a nice Tatuaje or Padron, and nothing to do.

5. Chiifox

Chiifox New Member

What... I do not understand... this is in no way a reverse harem. That's like calling Free! a reverse harem and crowning Gou the protagonist. Smh which deceiving person tagged this show wrongly

6. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

If you want to suggest changes to tags, then please post here: https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/threads/suggest-tags-for-anime-entries.233018/

This one is tagged reverse harem, because the game it is based on is a reverse harem. However, you are correct the anime is not. I'll remove the tag. If you have any other tagging suggestions please do use that thread. We're always looking to improve out tags.