Post something we don't know about you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taek, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Thrawn

Thrawn POPEE BELIEVER

In another life we would have been perfect, because those are my favorite kind of noirs. And crime movies with Edward G. Robinson.

God you're a dumb teen, which means you're normal. And better safe than broken at the bottom of a canyon eh? We could be mundane neighbours in suburbia.

Totes agree with this; that cake would be so wizard.

2. NekoYesEcchi

NekoYesEcchi Well-Known Member

Here's one about me that most people don't know... I'm a Wiccan. I used to be the Summoner in a coven to study, then became a solitary Wiccan, otherwise known as a kitchen-witch. And despite being male, my patron is a Goddess, not a God.
    By telling you all this, I guess I'm finally coming out of the broom-closet.
    [​IMG]

3. ShuuKurei

ShuuKurei Active Member

I do not see what being straight or not has to do with shaving/trimming your body hair as a male. Honestly, I am so happy I do not have any back hair and barely any chest hair. But my legs are a nightmare. If I wasn't such a pussy I'd have my legs waxed on a regular basis. And yet I cannot grow a proper beard because my cheecks and chin are as hairy as the Sahara is vegetated, while below my chin makes the Amazon rainforest envious.

4. ShuuKurei

ShuuKurei Active Member

And since we're at it: I detest sweets. Especially milk chocolate is utterly disgusting to me. However, if we're talking 70% + cocoa content, you can lure me into any trap obvious enough so not even pigeons would fall for it. I would. Willingly.

5. Funkgun

Funkgun Forum Moderator

I don't either, but I understand Wolf's monolog. Probably because of a lot of straight males still giving a care, even to this day.
    I'd have no issues with some succulent smoothness, just too lazy to do it. However, I would not give a shit what people think. But, I am in my 40s and I just don't care. * clippers begin to start up*

6. ShuuKurei

ShuuKurei Active Member

Ah, the art of not giving a fuck. Good thing I learned it early.

7. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

Dark chocolate is best chocolate always. God, I love 70% plus cocoa.

8. MonsterDream

MonsterDream Well-Known Member

I once tried 90% chocolate. It was not good. 70-75% is the only chocolate I eat though.

9. Vuh

Vuh Well-Known Member

Posted by Vuh on Jul 11, 2019
    Blegh. Milk chocolate all the way for me. Or just that powdered shit that tastes like chocolate but obviously isn't.

10. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

I love stuff that tastes bitter so I get why not everyone likes it lol

I always drink coffee black too.

I have not tried 90% yet to be honest, so I have no idea if I'd like it or not.

11. FunkyTime

FunkyTime Well-Known Member

@Gens is a psychopath confirmed.

12. Vuh

Vuh Well-Known Member

Posted by Vuh on Jul 11, 2019
    Well on that front we agree. Milk and cream destroy the aroma of the coffee and sugar ruins the flavor. Coffee is too righteous to ruin

13. HasseRovdjur

HasseRovdjur Breast Claw

You sicken me.
    I hate coffee to begin with, so I always take it black.

14. MonsterDream

MonsterDream Well-Known Member

I don't think you would. Gets stuck in your throat and that bitter taste will remain in your mouth for a long time.

I'd do the same if it didn't make me sick.

15. Gens

Gens Database Moderator

Thank you Tim:

[​IMG]

16. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

All chocolate is good to me.

17. Funkgun

Funkgun Forum Moderator

18. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

19. HasseRovdjur

HasseRovdjur Breast Claw

20. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

That thing syncs up way too well...

Nicknames, Gozza, Gens and 4 others like this.