Post something we don't know about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIW:

I actually play games mostly for the story, I find it pretty hard to get engaged otherwise.

I em the worst freak.
Same for me, except Paradox games. Trying to achieve world domination is always entertaining.

IIW:

I actually don't mind watching filler. Fite meh.
There's good and there's bad filler. Everyone who screams about how filler are the worst normally still enjoy the filler he likes.

Why else would you play them?

I honestly don't understand people who can play the same game for like half a year or more, especially MMORPG games. There's no plot whatsoever. You might as well play the cookie clicker game.

Community, guilds, e-peen of finding ever better loot to flex on others around your level, new content and new shit to do, ganking and PK punk ass bitches and playing with likeminded basement dwellers and feeling a home away from home.

And there's Star Wars: The Old Republic with some good story shiznit and a character voiced by Timothy Omundson.

Same for me, except Paradox games. Trying to achieve world domination is always entertaining.

Or creating your own story of an Irish Duke uniting the isles, taking over half of Scotland, contesting with England and fighting infidel bastards overseas, claiming Andalusia and parts of Egypt for Christendom.

i, uh... play MMORPGs for the story... is it weird?

I see you too play The Old Republic. Or creating epic tales in EVE.

I see you too play The Old Republic. Or creating epic tales in EVE.

thing is though, i even played Runescape for the 'story'. all i was interested in was doing the quests. playing a part in a narrative y'know? or rather, a series of short narratives. it was only when i watched Log Horizon that i understood how you're actually 'supposed' to play MMORPGs . i was such a shut-in that it'd never occurred to me that you were actually meant to interact with the other players. is it weird?

thing is though, i even played Runescape for the 'story'. all i was interested in was doing the quests. playing a part in a narrative y'know? or rather, a series of short narratives. it was only when i watched Log Horizon that i understood how you're actually 'supposed' to play MMORPGs . i was such a shut-in that it'd never occurred to me that you were actually meant to interact with the other players. is it weird?
Honestly, this is why I don't get into MMOs... Interact with people? Strangers no less? During a video game?
tenor.gif

is it weird that i kinda have a phobia of newsprint and other lower grade papers? i dislike the texture so much that the mere sight of them makes my skin crawl and i try to avoid being in the same room as stuff made of paper of this kind. although i can still handle the material if absolutely necessary. to look at the funnies for example...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back